Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

lone wolf slides

usmc1974

I had one, and it was so out of spec when you pulled the trigger it wouldn't fire until you pulled up on the slide. I also had a barrel that wouldent chamber a round. I have had bad luck with them so far, but your experience may very.

I have a 34 slide and have been running it for about a year - excellent - I recommend it highly - only issue for me is you cannot use it for production or SSP since it is aftermarket. I have 4 different LW barrels in 9mm and 45 and have had excellent results - the 45 I sent back to extend the chamber to shoot swc - free of charge. LW has excellent customer service - you ever get a bad part they will make it right.

Jim

Who said you can't use the Lone Wolf Slides for USPSA. Appendix D4 21.3 allows for aftermarket slides and barrels as long as the slide has the same dimensions as the original slide give or take fractions of an inch.

Who said you can't use the Lone Wolf Slides for USPSA. Appendix D4 21.3 allows for aftermarket slides and barrels as long as the slide has the same dimensions as the original slide give or take fractions of an inch.

Amidon has already ruled that since the Lone Wolf Slides have forward serrations, they don't match the factory slide's contour.....

Amidon has already ruled that since the Lone Wolf Slides have forward serrations, they don't match the factory slide's contour.....

Oh, I see: http://www.uspsa.org/uspsa-NROI-ruling-details.php?indx=35

I've gotten so used to seeing XD's lately that I've forgotten that Glock's don't have the forward serrations.