Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Area 4 championship

I can say this because your one of my best friends......Don't be an antagonist (aka smart ass) and make folks worry about the stages :sight:

Ha! Nothing too hard for ANY USPSA shooter - certainly nothing to worry about.

Just my way of saying that the Area 4 shooters will have some fun challenges this year - and have an absolute blast at the same time.

I think that several of these are going to be in the "Wow! Can I go again daddy? Can I, can I, can I?" category.

And me NOT being a smart-ass...now THAT would be hard to do! :lol:

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All 12 of the Area 4 stages are on the ground at the Double Tap Ranch - just need sticks, targets, steel calibration, activator testing.

A few thoughts...

Aim.

Cleats.

Partials.

Hydrate.

No-shoots.

Backup pair of cleats.

Hydrate some more.

Aim.

Hope short, quick sprints and deep squats have been part of your workout regime.

Hope you like seeing the same target from multiple positions.

Hope you like shooting 'across your body'.

Hope you practice strong hand only shooting.

Hope you know how to use that front bump at the end of your gun.

Hope you like turtles.

Oh what fun awaits...:D

Reading this makes me glad I started crossfitting a couple months ago. :cheers:

I am paid and squaded but won't be able to make the match due to work. What do I need to do to cancel? If you fill my Sat/Sun slot do I get a full refund since the match isn't out any money? I sent an email from the match website but got no response. Greg

Edited by gmantwo

This might've been posted but I missed it if it was;

Is the prize distribution method going to mirror what we saw in 2009 or will it be different?

All information needed is in the online matchbook. but to save you some time, prize distribution will be in order of finish, with a separate table for each division.

Is the prize distribution method going to mirror what we saw in 2009 or will it be different?

All information needed is in the online matchbook. but to save you some time, prize distribution will be in order of finish, with a separate table for each division.

This match is gonna be awesome!!!

Will us Friday shooters need to designate a Sat/Sun shooter to go to the table for us Sunday?

This match is gonna be awesome!!!

Will us Friday shooters need to designate a Sat/Sun shooter to go to the table for us Sunday?

Yes, there will be forms to assign your proctor.

:cheers:

I'm sure this is an oversight but the match book has squads 14-25 shooting Saturday & Sunday. I think it should be 13-24 based on the fact that squad 25 (on the uspsa page) has a bunch of ROs on it despite it being listed as a Saturday/Sunday squad. I am assuming that squads 25-30 are supposed to be Thursday squads?

So are we to assume that squad 13 will actually shoot on the schedule listed for squad 25?