Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Kentucky State Match

Will be shooting Saturday. Glad to hear there is no bed stage as I'm beginning to hate hauling my fat a$$ up off them. If I ever get attacked in bed at home I'll have to shoot supine!!!!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there brother, shooting limited 10.

Let's take more pictures this year!

Are you guys shooting on Saturday or Sunday? I'll be coming in Saturday in the afternoon sometime, so maybe you guys can join us for dinner somewhere Saturday evening?

Are you guys shooting on Saturday or Sunday? I'll be coming in Saturday in the afternoon sometime, so maybe you guys can join us for dinner somewhere Saturday evening?

Sounds like a great idea to me!

Yeah!

There was a nice place where we went last year, but I can't remember the name. I'll ask some of my posse and let you guys know, then maybe someone can make reservations once we get a tentative head count.

Guest bulm5

We will be there on Saturday afternoon. We are planning to shoot our local match prior to proceeding there in KY. I will be the designated Driver as I will be bringing the mini van ( yee haw- damn I feel old).

Rhino (and others), wish I could make this match but will be hanging at the Summer Blast instead. I'm trying to shoot the IN State with you guys, but it falls on my club match weekend, and I am having a hard time leaving them hanging again.... If not the IN State, then I am sure that I will see you at Area 5.... ;)

He's been freshly bitten by the IPSC bug. He'll settle down once the swelling goes down and his Visa bill arrives (talk about sobering). Soon he'll be riding the Sempta match bus with the gas prices the way they are. :P But for now...he's in :wub: May the alphas and thy ammo be plentiful and thy wife be forgiving as major match season is upon us. I pray to the IPSC gods for your soul...for it appears you have sold it. HEAL THIS MAN, that he might return to his family and forsake the evil temptation that is IPSC, for he is riding into oblivion. Good luck, Cam...I hope you shoot well!!! :D

Jeff

Jeff,

Thanks for the blessing. Yes, this is obviously a major force in my life, but it is a good one!

BDH,

Look me up at Virginia. Would be nice to put some faces to the BE'ers.

Anyone remember a day when you asked "Gee, how much does it cost to Practical shoot". Boy was I misled.

BDH,

Look me up at Virginia.  Would be nice to put some faces to the BE'ers.

Cameron, I'll be the big ugly CRO on Stage 2, that will probably be limping along (but that is a different story :blink: ) See ya there....

TeamSpringfield, I was RO on Annes Nightmare on Sat.

Shot Small ports Sun.

10.03 sec

10-a

1-b

7-c

I think gunrunner was on this stage to ! it was fun! it reminded me of one of the stages at the 2003 fgn. Nice job guys :D

Blue Edge

How did things go over at Annes Nightmare? Glad that you like the our stage. If it was not for TeamSpringfield and Bob helping me with the stage we could not have ran the stage as well. Yes I thought the same thing when I saw the stage, alot like that stage we shot last year at the Nationals. I think that Lee worked that stage last year.

Tony Holmes won Open overall. I almost beat him shot 99.5% :angry: Won my class though :) Pretty sure Emanual Bragg won Limited and shot a great match. Didn't catch other three. It was a fun match with just a couple problems. Stage 7 Open had a guy with a 7.x sec run. The nearest runs were 14.x by good GM, M's and A's, RO and he thought it was real, Please B) . Flipped results when people who should get 50 or so more stage points did. Also changed lower class rankings. But who doesn't want the scores they truely shot? Staff and SC handled it perfect and professional.

Plaques were messed up. If you won your class you got a plaque that said 2nd X class. :wacko::wacko::wacko: Match staff said only high overall won match. Didn't know it was a psuedo heads up match. Hard to get upset at volunteers but hopefully they will get some experienced help next time.

But all in all a great match with very good stages and fun.