Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lee,

don't let your mouth write a check you can't cash...better to check with Neal or Card B4 you advertise existing slots...

I would like for everyone to get a slot, but if the lag time indicating I got my slot is an indication, they will know sometime in June.

Off topic I know but I didn't know where else to post. Does anybody know if there will be a match tomorrow morning(Sat April 3,2004) at Lake Houston Practical Shooters on the NE side of town. The website wasn't very helpful, mentions the cancellation of the March match, but nothing about the April. And the calendar is from 2003.

Sorry for the hi-jack, in lieu of posting you can e-mail if you wish: MstngLX50@hotmail.com

Alan Elam

Well you all have fun! I have to work that weekend, but my wife gets to go!!! Tracy (aka AikidoGirl) But I do get to drive 12 hrs the next weekend to WATCH her and my daughter shoot the Lady Smith match! I don't get to shoot in any big match till area 4. Yes I am venting!!!!! :blink:

She still kind of freaking out about going to a match 7hrs away and not having me there to keep her calm!!! LOL If any of you all get a chance stop by and say hi! She will be on squad 8 or 1 were not sure yet.

Good Luck to all of you!!!

5 GMs! Is this one gonna count as a classifier?

OK looks to me like Stage 4 is pony Express, 5 is War Wagon, 6 is Outlaw Hideout and 7 will be the locally world famous Out of the Badlands. Which ones are 1, 2, 3?

Just need to load up another 100o rounds tonight and function test the 40!

Cheers,

Norm

Still think there's room for some stars

awesome!

i seriously think im gonna have trouble with those 25 yard plate rack... IF they're 25 yards.... we had some tonight @ nite owls, and i couldn't even hit 4 6' plates at 25 yards.... <_<

thats the only one im really worried about - bah i hope i get to see the pros shoot it before me