Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I havent seen the shooting schedule yet.

Norm,

That is why you arent allowed to design stages!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think if we let norm and lee team up for a stage design it would have 15 texas stars at 50 yards with mini-bowling pins intsead of plates on the stars.

I think that the cooper tunnels might be removed in favor of regular tunnels except for the last one. Dont quote me on that. But that is what a little birdie told me!

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully its not little birdie season, and that little birdie don't get shot. less cooper tunnels would be fine with me.

a few years back a good friend of mine who doesn't get to shoot as much anymore, had a problem with a cooper tunnel at scc, and had to take a penalty for some thing that was later decided by mr. amidon to actually be a range failure. it didn't do him any good later though. my friend is a little on the short side, and he actually shot a stick off the cooper tunnel, from outside the tunnel, but the RO decided that he should get the penalty for knocking the stick off anyway.

judging from the stage diagrams, the match looks like it will be very challenging, with or without the cooper thingees. trapr

:P Jeeper, its one of the old guys.Try not to slow us down. Check the Name.

Congrats on your CLASS win.

Since there are so many of you in our squad I cant really pick. I think I will have to bring an extra supply of ensure and ben-gay just to help you all cope with the match. :) :) It is good that sharyn is a nurse because with all the excitement you guys might need one. Of course she works with kids and not geriatric patients like this squad. The name could have multiple meanings so I need more help.

I only won class because william left befor the classifier. I did beat Jim two weeks in a row which made him more than a little mad. :D

Jeeper

It is obvious you don't have any grandchildren.. the reason grandparents and grandchildren get along so well is that we are mentally the same age.

Sniper

I feel faint, how about a little comfort here..

Metric, you mean turtle targets? Yes, we use "politically incorrect " people targets here in Texas. I shot turtle targets once, they were strange to shoot. Jsut not use to having a head missing. :blink: TXAG

Sniper, I will remember that piece and I will say "Hi!" See ya there.

Al, Tom has been stressing the range commands to the ROs for Space City. He is very anal about it, especially this year. TXAG