Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New member from Texas

RHJensen

I live on the west side of DFW. I do not currently have a firearm.

My wife got interested in shooting from watching Top Shot on the History channel

so we've been going to a range in Weatherford and plan to get our CHLs.

I heard about Brian on Bob Mayne's Handgun World Show podcast and stumbled across the

forum when I searched for "Why are you wearing that fishing vest?".

Richard.

You're off to a good start.

Welcome to the forum, a lot of info to be had here.

There are plenty shooting sport disciplines for your wife and you to pick and choose from.

Check out a few local matches to see what you like best and talk to people there.

Most are plenty helpful in getting you set up for your new hobby.

Enjoy!

Welcome,

When you feel like it come shoot steel on the 2nd Sunday and IPSC 5 stage match on the 3rd Saturday of the month in Waco at CTRP. Enjoy the forum it has a ton of great info and watch the classifieds they have lots of great things..

Richard welcome to the forum. I'm kinda new too. I live between Weatherford and Granbury. I shoot on my ranch and at the new Lonestar Range. (where skatequeen was) it's really nice and I took my CHL there too.

I've been wanting to get into some kind of competition. I'm gonna go watch soon. We'll have to hook up and you can shoot my handguns. I have about a dozen. PM me sometime.

jeff

Richard welcome to the forum. I'm kinda new too. I live between Weatherford and Granbury. I shoot on my ranch and at the new Lonestar Range. (where skatequeen was) it's really nice and I took my CHL there too.

Lone Star Guns Gallery and Gear is where we shoot too. There is a closer range to us (On Target) on 377, but the facilities at Lone Star

pretty nice. We went there one weekend and they had some full-auto weapons and my wife and I shot an M16.

We haven't shot on their Prisim lane yet.

I'm thinking about checking out a Crosstimbers IDPA match at the Shooting Gallery in east Fort Worth some Thursday evening.

Richard

Are you serious, there is someone in Texas without a gun. Say it isn't so........LOL

Welcome to the forum. Get a good firearm and join us exercising the 2nd amendment rights. It's the second amendment that guards all of the other rights.

Gun Control = Hitting What You Are Aiming At!

Are you serious, there is someone in Texas without a gun. Say it isn't so........LOL

Welcome to the forum. Get a good firearm and join us exercising the 2nd amendment rights. It's the second amendment that guards all of the other rights.

Well I gave up my Browning High-Power about fifteen years ago when my fiancee said she didn't want to have a gun in the home.

Last year she got hooked on Top Shot and has taken up shooting. We're planning to get our guns soon and then get our CHLs.

Richard.

• 1 month later...

Welcome aboard. I'm usually in your area a couple of times a month. There are lots of great places right around you to shoot. When you go check out a match, don't hesitate to tell them you are brand new and what to know everything. Ask the to start with the basics. You will rarely come across a club that will not take the time to walk you through everything.

Have fun and be safe

J-Ho