Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 FB3G Refund

I was not able to attend and sent Linda a e-mail letting her know so the next in line could make plans, I received a e-mail saying I would get a refund for match fees, so far no refund, I've e-mailed Linda a few times with no response, I hope she's ok. Has anyone who had to cancel received their refund? if not does anyone have the contact info for the match director since he will be the one in charge of the refunds.

Have you guys who were entitled to a refund checked to see if your checks were deposited? I think what she has done in the past has been to just tear up the checks of those who were not able to attend.

That may very well be the case but I don't have any way of knowing what check I wrote 8 months ago so I can't even go search for it. Thanks for the idea though.

Spoke to Aaron at Ft Benning. 3 of the refund checks came back with "bad addresses." Please email me at LChico@msn.com with a correct mailing address & Aaron said they will go out, again, today.

Contact Daniel Horner danieljhorner@yahoo.com regarding problems with the coins.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2010 Ft Benning 3 Gun Statistician

Edited by LChico

• 2 weeks later...

Update

I have not received it yet. I PM'd Bighamp, but no response, theirs no telling what he's doing or were he is at, its only ben one day but hopefully he will check the forum in the next few days, then we can get this resolved, its either lost in the mail, or stolen and cashed,I just want to know

Update

I have not received it yet. I PM'd Bighamp, but no response, theirs no telling what he's doing or were he is at, its only ben one day but hopefully he will check the forum in the next few days, then we can get this resolved, its either lost in the mail, or stolen and cashed,I just want to know

He is at the SHOT Show in Las Vegas (so am I). I copied your email with correct address to him on Jan 7th & also discussed it on the phone that same day. I will find him tomorrow & email an answer tomorrow night.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2010 Ft Benning 3 Gun Statistician