Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock 35 sights

Jr0402

I shoot USPSA with a G35 in Limited that i am really having a hard time finding the sights while shooting and want to replace the factory sights. What would you all recommend? I hae been looking at the Dawson adj rear and the FO front but not sure.

I like the adj dawson rear and FO front myself. I use the .100 wide. .300 tall front sight. The sevigneys are also a good sight but I like the dawsons a little better mainly because they look the same on the glock as they do on my 1911s instead of having 2 different sight pictures

I like the adj dawson rear and FO front myself. I use the .100 wide. .300 tall front sight. The sevigneys are also a good sight but I like the dawsons a little better mainly because they look the same on the glock as they do on my 1911s instead of having 2 different sight pictures

Thanks, Which dawson adj did you go with?

I have 4 Glocks with that setup. You can't go wrong there.

Dawson makes 2 adj rear which one did you go with?

Dawson Precision Glock Sights

Glock 34 - Production - .285" Tall x .100" Wide

Glock 34 - 3 Gun - .300" Tall x .100" Wide

Glock 35 - Limited - .285" Tall x .100" Wide

Glock 24 - Limited - .285" Tall x .100" Wide

Rear sights are all ~.100" Deep x ~.122" Wide

The one set with the .300" tall front was ordered inadvertently. I never noticed a differences in my sight picture or holster fit.

I too have the Dawsons front and rear. I'm using the red fiber front and green fiber rear.

Awesome thank you how do you like the FO front and rear a lot of people told me not to go with the FO rear because it woul be to bright?

I too have the Dawsons front and rear. I'm using the red fiber front and green fiber rear.

Awesome thank you how do you like the FO front and rear a lot of people told me not to go with the FO rear because it woul be to bright?

I had one installed accidentally on my G34. I took one look at it and said hellz no. Way to much attention getting stuff going on at the rear sight. There are a lot of close up targets in USPSA and IDPA that require nothing but front sight focus if that. The rear sight doesn't even cone into play. So you do not want your vision slowed down because you accidentally picked up the wrong set of fiber optic pipes. Plus the fiber filled rear cost $5 more.

I never use a FO rear sight. Tritium or FO front with a Black rear or Green Tritium front and yellow Tritium rear.

I never use a FO rear sight. Tritium or FO front with a Black rear or Green Tritium front and yellow Tritium rear.

I am starting to think that the red front and green rear that I'm running is pretty much ass-backwards the more I shoot it. :sight:

Just got back from the range with the new sight it is great just wish i would have been able to shoot them at the local match yesterday!! I went with the Dawson adj rear and the FO green rear. It is a big difference, i love it!! Hopefully it will make a big enough of a difference to beat up on the brother for once!!

Jr,

Glad you got them on OK and that you like them.

J

Heck yeah they are awesome!! Cant wait for this weekend. I did just get the chronographs new arms also, so maybe we can get that done and get that back to you also.

I also shoot the Warren/Sevigny Comp sights on both of my game guns. (G17 and G35)

Same here, and I really like them. Red fiber optic up front is very bright and easy to see in all weather conditions.

I changed the red out that came on it for the green really seems to stand out me. But it has made big difference in my sight picture. I am shooting steel challenge this weekend so i guess we will find out for sure.