Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Need to speak with Dillon Rep

Dillon called today and took care of the issue!

Having what I feel to be some serious issues with an order with Dillon on December 18th. Don't want to air it out without giving Dillon a chance to fix it or explain. The reason I'm posting this is to try and have a Dillon contact me, because four phone calls and not much had been happening.

This thread is not to bash on Dillon in any way. This board and all the good things I have hear about Dillon is way I went to them with my order.

Thanks

Edited by pierce195

Having what I feel to be some serious issues with an order with Dillon on December 18th. Don't want to air it out without giving Dillon a chance to fix it or explain. The reason I'm posting this is to try and have a Dillon contact me, because four phone calls and not much had been happening.

This thread is not to bash on Dillon in any way. This board and all the good things I have hear about Dillon is way I went to them with my order.

Thanks

Call and ask to speak to Mike Dillon....seriously. R,

Although we get some Dillon employees that post here and try to help... Dillon has a website and phones. This is not really the place to contact them for problems. IF you are genuine about not wanting to bash the company.....

No, I don't want to bash them. Just would like to talk with someone who can help.

I will call an ask for Mike.

Thanks

Edited by pierce195

They are TOP Notch!!!

A true story:

About 4 years ago, I called to find out how much it would cost our club to repair

a 550 & a 650 that were damage when one of our members house burned down.

I spoke with Mike & he told me to clean them as much as I could & send them

to his attn: 2 weeks later we got two new machines at no cost.

They are TOP Notch!!!

A true story:

About 4 years ago, I called to find out how much it would cost our club to repair

a 550 & a 650 that were damage when one of our members house burned down.

I spoke with Mike & he told me to clean them as much as I could & send them

to his attn: 2 weeks later we got two new machines at no cost.

I have heard dozens of stories like that. Stories of Dillon's great customer service are legendary.

I would be shocked if they don't resolve the problem to your satisfaction

I left a message on a cell phone with a FedEx tracking number. We are reshipping your order today, should arrive tomorrow afternoon. I chose to wait until I had a tracking number for you. Our apologiies for the delay.

I left a message on a cell phone with a FedEx tracking number. We are reshipping your order today, should arrive tomorrow afternoon. I chose to wait until I had a tracking number for you. Our apologiies for the delay.

Got the message and thank you for the overnight shipping. Thanks also for the posts from other members.

Please close this thread.

That's what im talking about! I love Dillon and The machines