Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

FNH USA 3 Gun Championship Nov 10-12, 2011

Peacemaker National Training Center

1624 Brannons Ford Rd

Gerrardstown WV 25420

(304) 229 - GUNS (4867)

You might add under "Peacemaker National Training Center" your name FN 3Gun Championship

This is a new range that is receiving a lot supplies daily, so you don't want your ammo to get lost in the shuffle.

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1624 Brannons Ford Rd

Gerrardstown WV 25420

(304) 229 - GUNS (4867)

I called them yesterday to ask about shipping ammo and was told No. They said I could buy ammo there but that they would not be accepting shipments from us. Hopefully, I just got someone who didn't know or that their stance has changed since I called, but I would recommend checking with them again before you ship.

1624 Brannons Ford Rd

Gerrardstown WV 25420

(304) 229 - GUNS (4867)

I called them yesterday to ask about shipping ammo and was told No. They said I could buy ammo there but that they would not be accepting shipments from us. Hopefully, I just got someone who didn't know or that their stance has changed since I called, but I would recommend checking with them again before you ship.

Yes, they have a lot of newbies that have never even seen a big match. If it gets down to the wire you can ship ammo to my house( I live 30 minutes away) and I will bring the day before the match.

Once again, use this format

your name FN 3gun Championship

1624 Brannons Ford Rd

Gerrardstown WV 25420

Edited by ap3

Albert, our deal of splitting it 50/50 is still on, right?

:roflol:

Shhhh Bryan, not here

I know that James uses Wolff ammo in his AR, and trap field rejects in his shotgun. I shudder to think what goes through his pistol. :roflol:

Edited by Dan Sierpina

1624 Brannons Ford Rd

Gerrardstown WV 25420

(304) 229 - GUNS (4867)

I will be there at 0900 on Saturday. I will have a direct answer.

Albert, our deal of splitting it 50/50 is still on, right?

:roflol:

Shhhh Bryan, not here

I know that James uses Wolff ammo in his AR, and trap field rejects in his shotgun. I shudder to think what goes through his pistol. :roflol:

Wolf!?! What, am I made of money? I'm using Tulammo for everything; well except the trap rejects. It's amazing what people will through away. :D

I volunteer at Peacemaker and I spoke with the owner today about having ammo shipped there and he is ok with you shipping your ammo to the address previously given in the format I mentioned. You will need to pick up your ammo the day before the match as the main office does not open as early as the match will start.

Also, I have a favor to ask of all of you. Peacemaker is a very nice and big facility, but a new organization. If you are going to buy your shotgun ammo when you arrive or any other ammo please buy it from them(don't worry they are price competitive). The owner has invested a lot of capital in building a state of the art facility, and our supporting him with our purchases only supports ourselves in having a first class facility for major matches. I know all of you are loyal to the companies that are loyal to the sport, and so I ask you to help them out if you can.

Thank you in advance for your help.

This is the shipping address and format to use:

your name FN 3gun championship

1624 Brannons Ford Rd

Gerrardstown WV 25420

(304) 229-4867 (GUNS)

Edited by ap3

Seveal things have resulted from the trip to the match site this weekend.

1. We have adjusted the stages so you will shoot them in zones. There are three zones in the match with three stages each. An example, you will shoot zone 1 (stages 1,2,3) on Thursday morning, Zone 2 (stages 4,5,6) on Friday afternoon and then Zone 3 (stages 7,8,9) on Saturday morning. We did this to help make it easier on the shooters and minimize movement around on the range. With the exception to zone 3, you can park within 50 yards of each stage and walk to and from your car without having to lug gear from stage to stage.

2. Do to some of the range not being completed, we have adjusted some of the stages in number only. Please do not panic when stage one is now stage 3.

3. The BIG one.....talking with several people back and forth on the issue, spread the word.....the magazine length restriction for Tactical Optics and Tactical Limited has been lifted. So bring your 45, 48, 55 and 60 round mags and have fun.

Larry

Edited by sbmd

3. The BIG one.....talking with several people back and forth on the issue, spread the word.....the magazine length restriction for Tactical Optics and Tactical Limited has been lifted. So bring your 45, 48, 55 and 60 round mags and have fun.

Oh man! I just sold everything but my 30 rounders. :)

I've cruised through this entire thread, so forgive me if I missed it, but what is the round count for the 3-Gun Nation match on Sunday? In regards to shipping ammo, that count would be helpful!

Thanks!

Adam,

Due to time from one match to the next, we will be slightly modifying four of our stages for the 3 gun nation event.

I would figure these numbers:

Rifle - 75

Pistol - 100

Shotgun bird - 50

slugs - 12

That would cover any reshoots, keep in mind it is only four stages.

Adam,

Due to time from one match to the next, we will be slightly modifying four of our stages for the 3 gun nation event.

Rifle - 75

Pistol - 100

Shotgun bird - 50

slugs - 12

Is that for the FHN Match or the 3 Gun Nation shoot in match or both?

Adam,

Rifle - 75

Pistol - 100

Shotgun bird - 50

slugs - 12

Is that for the FHN Match or the 3 Gun Nation shoot in match or both?

3 Gun Nation Championship only

1. We have adjusted the stages so you will shoot them in zones. [...] With the exception to zone 3, you can park within 50 yards of each stage and walk to and from your car without having to lug gear from stage to stage.

That sounds like a really good setup for the shooters. Can you give us any idea when we might see squad/zone assignments sent out or posted?

3. The BIG one.....talking with several people back and forth on the issue, spread the word.....the magazine length restriction for Tactical Optics and Tactical Limited has been lifted.

It's still going to be max 30-rounds loaded, though, right?

Thanks for all the hard work going on behind the scenes. I am really looking forward to this match!

Edited by CJW

You will know your squad assignment once you check in at registration. Linda waits until almost the last minute so we can ensure that we try to get everyone on the squads that they ask for plus if we have any no shows, we can adjust squads to balance them out.

No max limit execpt on one stage....so load them up. After all the discussion we felt it was easier this way.

Larry

Here is the FNH USA 3 Gun Championship round counts:

2011 FNH USA 3 Gun Championship Round Count Attached

Here is the 3 Gun Nation Championship round counts:

Rifle - 75

Pistol - 100

Shotgun bird - 50

slugs - 12

Here is the FNH USA 3 Gun Championship round counts:

2011 FNH USA 3 Gun Championship Round Count Attached

Here is the 3 Gun Nation Championship round counts:

Rifle - 75

Pistol - 100

Shotgun bird - 50

slugs - 12

Helps to attach the file

Damn that's a lot of shootin'!!! I'm getting excited. Thanks Barry.