Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What your gun says about you

GorillaTactical

what your gun says about you

devil.gif

I am guilty of:

CZ SP01

What you think it says: “I want to carry a sophisticated European double-stack 9mm while driving my BMW, but I’m still red-blooded American enough to prefer an all-steel gun with John M. Browning’s 1911 manual of arms.”

What it actually says: “I couldn’t figure out how to get the magazine safety out of a Hi-Power.”

I'm in the 1911 camp. It says:

What you think it says: “I am suave, sophisticated pistolero that will only carry the finest in defensive handguns.”

What it actually says: “I really enjoy buying spare parts and endlessly testing magazines to make sure they work with my archaic firearm.”

It probably, more accurately, says, "I'm a snobby d-bag, but would rather drive a Corvette than a BMW"

:roflol:

I'm in the Glock category:

"What you think it says: 'I am a serious shooter, dedicated to my sport and self defense and so I carry the most popular firearm in law enforcement.'

"What it actually says: 'I didn’t want to do any actual research before buying a gun, so I just bought this hunk of plastic.'”

Glad to see you guys enjoyed that. I figure that this forum will take it in the humorous light in which I originally wrote it, because I am guilty of many of the sins on that list. And for the record, I'm one of the "I have trouble counting past six" guys.

Glock

What you think it says: I place the utmost faith in the impeccable reliability, safety and simplicity of Glock handguns – all guns should be so good.

What it really says: I’m so lazy I only clean guns by throwing them field-stripped into a dishwasher about every 5000 rounds.

That about sums it up for me.

Glock

What you think it says: I place the utmost faith in the impeccable reliability, safety and simplicity of Glock handguns – all guns should be so good.

What it really says: I’m so lazy I only clean guns by throwing them field-stripped into a dishwasher about every 5000 rounds.

That about sums it up for me.

You're supposed to clean them? :sight:

Glad to see you guys enjoyed that. I figure that this forum will take it in the humorous light in which I originally wrote it, because I am guilty of many of the sins on that list. And for the record, I'm one of the "I have trouble counting past six" guys.

I have personally witness...empirical evidence...that Revolver shooters have trouble counting to six.

Now...I am not saying that anybody else counts to six any better...it just doesn't matter as much if they miscount. roflol.gif