Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Would you please activate Tapatalk support

Paul99354

I just purchased an inexpensive iPhone application for reading forums. Is there any chance that you can install and activate the Tapatalk plugin for the BE forum?

Tapatalk is a forum app on the iPhone, Android, BlackBerry (free) and Nokia (free). Tapatalk Forum App provides super fast on-the-go forum access to any vBulletin, IPBoard, phpBB or SMF forum that has activated our Tapatalk plugin.

For details, see:

or

i have used it on one of my forums. it will work with this soft

ware and isnt hard to install at all. i was going to do it for my other forums too but any one with a windows 7 or later. android 2.1 or later or an iphone dont really need it. but for some other fones it works great.

Can you let me know of another shooting forum that is using it?

I currently use Tapatalk with Open Carry Forum.

I browsed some of the other "Shooting & Firearm" related forums listed in the Tapatalk app and saw 109 forums listed. To be fair, many of these were for airsoft or paintball and some were in foreign languages. Here are a few examples of what I would consider the more relevant sites:

• 3 weeks later...

I have installed Tapatalk in the forums, and completed the "publish forum" steps.

Please let me know if it works.

be

Tapatalk is a forum app on the iPhone, Android, webOS, Windows Phone 7, BlackBerry and Nokia. Tapatalk Forum App provides super fast on-the-go forum access to majority of the discussion forums that has activated the Tapatalk plugin.

Developers: Try our API to develop forum plugin to integrate with your existing system, or write your own forum app with the same API.

Showing New and Unread Thread with Avatar and Number of reply:

77ec8c55-d161-2949.jpg

Images are thread are converted to thumbnail and allow full-screen viewing

77ec8c55-d19e-1d77.jpg

Ability to see Who's Online and what they are doing:

77ec8c55-d1b3-cbe1.jpg

Ability to search by topics and posts:

77ec8c55-d1cd-05b1.jpg

Ability to upload images directly from Android and iPhone!:

77ec8c55-d44e-0fbc.jpg

Check out http://www.tapatalk.com for more information!