Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Junior in Revo

RevoJunior

I wanted to take a minute to join, and to thank everyone that had a hand in finding my mom the revolver, and all that helped me with the equipment. I can't tell you how excited I am to shoot my first match as a REVO!! Mr. Cliff, Mr. Kevin, Mr. John Z, Mr. Bob Perdue, Mr. Eddie Hughes, Mr. High Lord ?, Mr. Dave Olhasso, Mr. Craig Buckman, and a specail thanks too Ms. Julie Golaski who all went on the hunt for me. Without all of the above, I would not have the greatest gun...Thank you to who sold my mom the gun, it is the best Christmas ever!!

Jesse

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got a call from Jesse, the excitement of a boy, young man, on Christmas morning is what it's all about. For those of you who have not yet had the pleasure of meeting Jesse, or his younger brother Lee yet, you will soon enough. These are fine boys that are the future of our sport. Led by a mom and dad that support them, and all the fine people in our sport that are always willing to help out, these boys will be on top some day. Finally we have someone to make Mr. Lentz look over his shoulder at. As we all get older, Jesse will just get better. Jesse will be making his revo debut at Sir Walter this coming Saturady, in honor of such a festive event, I invite ALL revo shooters in the SC/NC/VA area to join us on the REVO Squad. Yes it may be cold, but you will have a chance to say you shot with a future National champ at his first revo match, that's like having a Mickey Mantle rookie baseball card!!!!!!!!!!! If only our leader OTIS could make the trip, free room and board and beer for you Cliff at our house, Merry Christmas to all

Welcome Jesse,

No the hard part starts. long days of practice, eating right and excercise. And no beer whatsoever.

Its a tough road, but if you stick to it; you can be as good as me some day.

Merry Christmas buddy.

Just got a call from Jesse, the excitement of a boy, young man, on Christmas morning is what it's all about. For those of you who have not yet had the pleasure of meeting Jesse, or his younger brother Lee yet, you will soon enough. These are fine boys that are the future of our sport. Led by a mom and dad that support them, and all the fine people in our sport that are always willing to help out, these boys will be on top some day. Finally we have someone to make Mr. Lentz look over his shoulder at. As we all get older, Jesse will just get better. Jesse will be making his revo debut at Sir Walter this coming Saturady, in honor of such a festive event, I invite ALL revo shooters in the SC/NC/VA area to join us on the REVO Squad. Yes it may be cold, but you will have a chance to say you shot with a future National champ at his first revo match, that's like having a Mickey Mantle rookie baseball card!!!!!!!!!!! If only our leader OTIS could make the trip, free room and board and beer for you Cliff at our house, Merry Christmas to all

Agree with John Z on this, if you have not had the pleasure to meet these boys, you should. They have been raised correctly, they are polite and humble on the range. They are in my opinion the epitone of what is so good about our sport, these juniors are the future and these guys represent our sport well. Congrats to you Jesse and welcome. Look forward to seeing you some when the season starts again.

Welcome to the best division in USPSA and the best forum for shooting info. If by chance you can get to jackson, MS in May for the Magnolia Classic, I think you will find a few wheel-gunners who can give some pointers and a run for your money. Congratulations on joiningg our small brotherhood.

Welcome to the best division in USPSA and the best forum for shooting info. If by chance you can get to jackson, MS in May for the Magnolia Classic, I think you will find a few wheel-gunners who can give some pointers and a run for your money. Congratulations on joiningg our small brotherhood.

You and Danny are not qualified to give anyone pointers.

C'mon Cliff, try and bring the pain in 2011. I'll buy the beer.

Have I permission to guide the young boy in the ways of the revo in your absence oh great master of the 6 gun?

You, my friend, are qualified.

I am humbled oh grand imperial majestic ruler of the revolver

Edited by John Z Sr

Now there is a plan. Ply Cliff with lots of beer prior to the match...wait he does that himself. Never mind!

OH Good God!! My baby, What have we done, lol.... :surprise:

You have NO IDEA what you have done, the boy belongs to us now, Coors is now making Coors light, light, light just for him. Now just make sure that Jesse calls Cliff before a big match, I would hate to see them both wearing the same color skirt, that would be so tacky

Now there is a plan. Ply Cliff with lots of beer prior to the match...wait he does that himself. Never mind!

Great time for you to bring out your roundy round gun Paul, I know you have ammo for it, do it for the boy!!!!

Great time for you to bring out your roundy round gun Paul, I know you have ammo for it, do it for the boy!!!!

Had no time to practice reloading it. Shooting it, I don't think will be a problem. I use to shoot one alot for work and competition (PPC); however, that was many years ago. I think I'm going to a strong hand reload and haven't worked that out as a LHander yet.

I wanted to take a minute to join, and to thank everyone that had a hand in finding my mom the revolver, and all that helped me with the equipment. I can't tell you how excited I am to shoot my first match as a REVO!! Mr. Cliff, Mr. Kevin, Mr. John Z, Mr. Bob Perdue, Mr. Eddie Hughes, Mr. High Lord ?, Mr. Dave Olhasso, Mr. Craig Buckman, and a specail thanks too Ms. Julie Golaski who all went on the hunt for me. Without all of the above, I would not have the greatest gun...Thank you to who sold my mom the gun, it is the best Christmas ever!!

Jesse

AWESOME! Welcome to the family and here's to an amazing 2011!

Julie

Au Contraire. Danny and I are well qualified to give pointers, we have made every mistake imaginable and know how not to do things. Besides, I didn't say we would give good pointers.