Blueridge

Congrats to all :bow:

Now the ones that got away.....

Mike Carmoney (went up to 94.??)

Sam Carmoney

Chris Gober

Roger Davis

Bruce Scott

they are all so close to going up it is just a matter of time until your sandbagging catches up to you !!!! :goof:

Merry Christmas,

Hopalong

I finally managed to shake off those classifier match stages from 2007 and a few others that I tanked my first year shooting USPSA. <_<

Now I'm on the march for B class, and hopefully it won't take me as long as it took me to make C class. :blush:

Congratulations to all those who improved their classifications! :D

They must have changed the high hit factor on 06-04. Classifiercalc.com shows my score at 100%+, but they only gave me a 93-something when the system updated. Do you suppose that USPSA has actually been listening to my complaints about the class inflation in Revolver Division??

They must have changed the high hit factor on 06-04. Classifiercalc.com shows my score at 100%+, but they only gave me a 93-something when the system updated. Do you suppose that USPSA has actually been listening to my complaints about the class inflation in Revolver Division??

Nah, I shot the club match Sunday after MCC with my 625. Club scores went in before MCC scores. B)

Stage: 7 Stage 7 Fluffy's revenge

Baldock, Bill 21 A Revolver 39 0 5.62 6.9395 21.5658

11/07/10 06-04 MEMPHIS SPORT SHOOTING ASSN Y 100.0000 11/11/10

I could only manage 82.8% on the classifier Saturday, using speedloaders, shooting minor, had a bug in my good eye and a sore shoulder......and I was hungry. :sight:

Edited by nashvillebill

Well, Bill, I'm just tellin' ya, my 6.4725 HF at the Charity match (which won the stage, incidentally) would have previously been a 100% classifier. You can go back and check other shooters' scores and you'll see it's true. They obviously upped the HHF at some point because it's now only good for 93.8043.

I wondered what had happened with the classifier percentage. When I checked it online it showed 43.6671% and when I checked my classification on the USPSA website it showed 39.9275%. :unsure:

I consoled myself that I had finally made C class. :)

If I calculated it correctly, the 100% HHF for 06-04 is now right at 6.9000. So your Sunday run would be a 100%er either way.

The only reason they would have changed the HHF is that they recognized they were giving out too many 100% scores on this one. I suspect Sedro has the computer rigged up to let them know when that's happening.

Nah, I shot the club match Sunday after MCC with my 625. Club scores went in before MCC scores. B)

Stage: 7 Stage 7 Fluffy's revenge

Baldock, Bill 21 A Revolver 39 0 5.62 6.9395 21.5658

11/07/10 06-04 MEMPHIS SPORT SHOOTING ASSN Y 100.0000 11/11/10

I could only manage 82.8% on the classifier Saturday, using speedloaders, shooting minor, had a bug in my good eye and a sore shoulder......and I was hungry. :sight:

This is a clear violation of Bubber's 2 excuse rule (I thought it was 3) :mellow: I don't know what the penalty is.

Can anyone tell me where they are hiding the top 20 lists on the USPSA site?

Thank you