Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Vender Recomendation

vipertech

Where is the best place to get a Cr Speed rig? Price and service? Looking to get back into the game and these always looked very fast compared to the blade tech I've been using.

I've had great luck with all of the folks that are vendors here. Shooter's Connection is my default, for many things, but don't hesitate to use the others.

Yeah, race holsters look faster...they aren't necessarily. The better you are, the less difference they seem to make, but I've had no problems getting into the .7s with a DOH. My personal opinion of the CR Speed is that it's the least secure of all the race holsters that have a lock because you can draw the gun even when it's "locked"...I'd opt for a Race Master over the CRS any day. R,

Was on the Shooters Connection site and was also checking out the offering from Double Alpha. I liked the inter changeable block idea they have. Think I may go in that direction. Thanks for all the info Guys. I really hate the fact its the off season. Really gettin an itchy finger.

Was on the Shooters Connection site and was also checking out the offering from Double Alpha. I liked the inter changeable block idea they have. Think I may go in that direction. Thanks for all the info Guys. I really hate the fact its the off season. Really gettin an itchy finger.

The Race Master is a great holster. I like it at least 25x more than the CR Speed I used to have.

Where is the best place to get a Cr Speed rig? Price and service? Looking to get back into the game and these always looked very fast compared to the blade tech I've been using.

I've had great luck with all of the folks that are vendors here. Shooter's Connection is my default, for many things, but don't hesitate to use the others.

Yeah, race holsters look faster...they aren't necessarily. The better you are, the less difference they seem to make, but I've had no problems getting into the .7s with a DOH. My personal opinion of the CR Speed is that it's the least secure of all the race holsters that have a lock because you can draw the gun even when it's "locked"...I'd opt for a Race Master over the CRS any day. R,

I haven't used many of the other holsters, but with the CR speed you can apply a little bit of pressure to the locking mechanism. It holds the gun more securely, but you can still easliy pull through it. I use this for anything other than a standing draw start.

I had the Ghost for a number of years. My gun has fallen out of it twice, once resulting in a DQ. I went to a BladeTech DOH. Much more seccure. My draws between the two are the same. The BladeTech was wearing off my chrome. DID NOT LIKE THIS!

I have eplored gluing some felt into the holster.

Recently, I went to a Safariland 013. It required some modifications for my Open SV. I have shot it in two matches. I like it a lot.

If you are shooting anything but Open with a CMORE, traditional holsters will do fine. I have ripped .8 draws out of my BladeTech before. There is not going to be a problem with the holster being slow for draws. It is a very very secure holster. Especially when you get some weird ass stage starts.