Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dawson sights...on my rimfire?

twodownzero

We'll be working on these tomorrow.

Our plan is to have these available for production as our last new product of 2010.

Shipping first week of 2011. B)

-Chet

Thats great timing Chet. Just the other day my friend and i made the comment that y'all should make them. Think about the buckmark also :D

Our plan is to have these available for production as our last new product of 2010.

-Chet

Please put me FIRST on the list! PM, call, email, whatever, just make sure I get the absolute first one that you're willing to release, prototype, beta, or whatever!!!

Thank you guys so much!

In fact, make it two. I have a friend who will want one, too.

Narrower is better, if you're wondering. I use your .090" sight now.

Edited by twodownzero

-Chet

Damn, a company that listens to the wants of the customer and hops through their belly button to bring the product to market! :cheers:

Pat

• 2 weeks later...

not to drift, but any thoughts on sights for a Beretta Cougar?

I will double check with Dave, but I believe our Perfect Imapct® sights for the Beretta Brigadier or Vertec may work for the Cougar.

-Chet

Any chance you also have something for a marvel unit 1, 1911 conversion? I would love a .100 width fiber optic sight for my marvel

• 1 month later...

The Ruger sights are still in development.

They have been back-burnered a bit to make way for some faster-moving 1911 and 2011 parts we're designing (mag releases, ambi thumb safeties and grip safeties).

We haven't forgotten about them, it will just be a little farther into the year than we thought before they'll be ready for market.

-Chet

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...