Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hola from Afghanistan

bruceleroy

Taylor here, long time lurker and reader. I have about 5 USPSA matches and about 10 IDPA matches under my belt to date. Mostly a carbine and long range guy I feel a need to get more diverse in my skills. Hope to learn a lot here and contribute with the knowledge I do have.

Welcome to the forum and thank you very much for your service. Feel free to contribute, ask questions, and be a part of it all here. There's a TON (or more) of information to draw from here and a lot of neat people, too.

Have fun!

Welcome and be safe. I am newbie here no shooting, reloading or matches yet. The people on these forums are fantastic, wish there were more like them in the world.

You have as Merry a Christmas as you can. Our prayers and best wishes go out to you men.

Thank you for your service.

Jerry

Welcome and Thanks!

It is sometimes easy to take for granted that your service and that of your colleagues is what makes it possible for those of us at home to enjoy and participate in this sport.

Especially at this time of year, please accept my humble thanks and my best wishes for a safe return home.