Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

AUCTION TO BENEFIT BRIANENOS.COM

As a thank you to our gracious host, I am auctioning a special TechwearUSA Area 8 Staff shirt. 100% of the proceeds of the auction will be donated to Brian and the winner will receive this unique shirt, perfect for a Man Cave wall.

The back story here is that I had some involvement with Area 8 this year and took my extra staff shirt and had it autographed by the Super Duper Squad. The following signed it:

Area 8 Limited Champ Manny Bragg

Area 8 Open Champ Max Michel

Area 8 Production Champ Dave Sevigny

AND

Todd Jarrett

Rebecca Jones

Chris Tilley

JJ Racaza

Travis Tomasie

Phil Strader

Chris Keen

Micah Barcelo

Ron Francisco

Shane Coley

Lee Dimaculangan

Please post your bids below.

Winner is the highest bidder on Friday, Dec. 10th.

The winner will then use the donate function on the home page of the forum and make the contribution directly to Brian. I'll ship the shirt when he indicates that the donation has been received.

Lets keep this fun and positive.

front.jpg

back.jpg

Seth

Edited by Seth

To Answer a couple of questions....

The Highest bidder at 12:00 am Friday morning is the winner. The posted time that stamps on your post will be the final word. Yes, there's no second hand which means a post at 11:59pm will win and a post at 12:00am won't count. If there are multiple posts at 11:59, the last one wins at 11:59 wins.

Again, this is to be a thank you to Brian, not an ebay auction.

To Answer a couple of questions....

The Highest bidder at 12:00 am Friday morning is the winner. The posted time that stamps on your post will be the final word. Yes, there's no second hand which means a post at 11:59pm will win and a post at 12:00am won't count. If there are multiple posts at 11:59, the last one wins at 11:59 wins.

Again, this is to be a thank you to Brian, not an ebay auction.

Seth,

point of clarification:

There's no such thing as 12:00 am. AM means ante meridiem, or before noon; pm is post meridiem, and since meridiem is a derivative of the latin word meridies, which means midday, the exact moment of time we call 12 noon can't logically be either a.m. or p.m. :devil: :devil:

That tends to lead to confusion. So are you ending the auction Thursday evening (last post at 11:59 p.m. wins) or on Friday morning (last post at 11:59 a.m. wins)?

$220. Us guys on the Left coast may not be able to buy the same kind of toys you guys can. But we will not have to loose any sleep during this benefit auction. It is tax deductible isn't :roflol:

I will figure out some way.