Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Let's see your rimfire open guns!

818-DVC

Since there is a gallery about everything else, how about we see your rimfire open guns for steel challenge. If you feel like it, Please feel free to expound on your setup.

Starting to think about shooting optical rimfire instead of optical revo next year. All photos and info would be really helpful.

JL

Seth, I'm a white belt in search Fu, though I am training to be be a young Jedi. If only yoda would stop sexually harassing me.. While we have had several differences in opinion, I still respect and admire your canter.

If I didn't question the norm, how do WE learn or evolve.

JL

I'm a white belt in search Fu, though I am training to be be a young Jedi. If only yoda would stop sexually harassing me..

Yoda works for the TSA????????????

Edited by Seth

What is a good mount for a 22/45 to mount a C More?

If your 22/45 is drilled and tapped, the factory base and a Railway will work just fine. Not drilled and tapped? Weigand mount and Railway or you can drill and tap the mount and not use the rail, as I have done in post #3.

If your 22/45 is drilled and tapped, the factory base and a Railway will work just fine. Not drilled and tapped? Weigand mount and Railway or you can drill and tap the mount and not use the rail, as I have done in post #3.

Cool, Thanks. Mine is already drilled and tapped.

Cool, Thanks. Mine is already drilled and tapped.

You can also use the Allchin mount for the Ruger and a Slideride. It gets the sight lower on the gun and centers it over the pistol (front to back) better than the factory base and Railway option IMO.

DSCF1615a.jpgDSCF1616a.jpg

;) Well, it's a rimfire that I use for shooting steel. (Smallbore silhouette)

CZ 452 Varmint .22LR with the Brooks trigger kit (8 or 9 ounces; makes it too light for Hunter Class, therefore "Open") and very used but still serviceable Redfield 10x scope with the target adjustment turrets.

Edited by mgood