Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Newb in INDY

LLDJR

Ordered a 650XL w/accessories, Dillon Beam Scale, gonna load .45 to start off,, gonna be lurking a lot.

I'm a M.E. and previously a machinist and custom turnkey machine builder for many years.

Edited by LLDJR

Welcome on board!!

I am a newb also! Lots of great info and people on this site! Remember to search first then post questions! Also lock your wallet up tight! You will be influenced by your evil must have side or your brain to BUY LOTS OF EXPENSIVE THINGS!!!!

Cheers!

Jason

Welcome on board!!

I am a newb also! Lots of great info and people on this site! Remember to search first then post questions! Also lock your wallet up tight! You will be influenced by your evil must have side or your brain to BUY LOTS OF EXPENSIVE THINGS!!!!

Cheers!

Jason

Your too late :roflol: , a new 650XL with accessories this week, a new AR15 2 weeks ago,,, somebody please stop me

Welcome aboard, Larry.

Where do you shoot in INDY?

Friday Night Steel at Marion County Fish & Game, and then the AR15 we shoot at Camp Atterbury or at Crosley DNR down in North Vernon, IN

Welcome

This coming Sunday is a USPSA match at the Riley Conservation Club just outside of Terre Haute, last match of the yearhttp://

Hi Jake, I spoke to you on the phone and then joined the USPSA and never shot a match, my son who is 12, go skiddesh about shooting a 9mm so we spent all year at MCFG, him shooting a .22 Ruger Mark III and me a M&P Pro 9 and a 1911/.45. We actually visited the Riley match last year, one year ago this month, final match of the season. Met Matt Deaner and his son as well, just a super nice and helpful guy!

We might be up for some matches next year.

Edited by LLDJR

Welcome to the forums!

A few of the guys I work with are shooting steel on Friday's now. If I ever get tired of chasing that stoopid little white ball around the golf course I might...

Great video of your kid!

Thanks, the dude is gun crazy!

What is this Riley you speak of? Have guns will travel!!! Bedford isn't to far from anywhere but Fort Wayne! LoL And Since I have joined I have sent my glock out for work bought a new FNH Mk1 am making Kydex shot shell holders and about to buy a Dillon conversion to start loading .40 S&W.

What is this Riley you speak of? Have guns will travel!!! Bedford isn't to far from anywhere but Fort Wayne! LoL And Since I have joined I have sent my glock out for work bought a new FNH Mk1 am making Kydex shot shell holders and about to buy a Dillon conversion to start loading .40 S&W.

http://www.wvpps.com/directions_to_riley_conservation.htm