Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

my wife laughing

Danva

last night we were downstairs where I was cutting my hair with the trimmer. I am almost done and she says "you should trim your eyebrows. Do you want me to trim them?"

I take the trimmers and without really thinking too much give the brow a #1 trim! She busts out laughing! "I can't belive you did that!" Now she has tears running down her face she is laughing so hard. I trimmed the other brow so at least they match. A little short but I won't have to trim them for a while.

I have'nt heard her laugh like that in a some time. Maybe we need to laugh more often.

I realized last night I miss the sound of her laugh.

It is interesting to note how we miss (are unaware that we are) , missing things sometimes until we experience them again..

I'm going to make my wife laugh again soon,.. Your post reminded me I also need to hear it more often...

Thanks,

John

last night we were downstairs where I was cutting my hair with the trimmer. I am almost done and she says "you should trim your eyebrows. Do you want me to trim them?"

I take the trimmers and without really thinking too much give the brow a #1 trim! She busts out laughing! "I can't belive you did that!" Now she has tears running down her face she is laughing so hard. I trimmed the other brow so at least they match. A little short but I won't have to trim them for a while.

I have'nt heard her laugh like that in a some time. Maybe we need to laugh more often.

got any pics of the new "hairdo"? :devil:

Edited by Team Amish 1

Laughter provides us with the best feelings ever and those grand light hearted feelings last a long, long time. Humor and laughter have always played a big part in my life. Of the many things I passed on to my son, a great sense of humor stands out.

Keep on laughing, :cheers:

Pat

Hair will grow back by itself (at least most of the time) but the above moment and realization you need to work for it to continue happening. Wasn't it great?