Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Walking Dead

dirtybomb

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Great show. Can't wait for next season. Looks like a lot of great plots and twists to come - some hints of this in last night's episode. I just wish they would pick-up more guns lying around! didn't they see the browning .50 or all the M-4s for crying out loud!

I'm still watching it but it is starting to look like "Lost". Which got so far out there that it "lost" me. I hope this show gets better. 30 seconds of zombies ain't gonna cut it forever!

I'm still watching it but it is starting to look like "Lost". Which got so far out there that it "lost" me. I hope this show gets better. 30 seconds of zombies ain't gonna cut it forever!

Sarge - that's exactly what I was thinking last night. But then again, I really enjoyed lost until the last season. However, I think the plot is simply building up the characters and plot lines to give the story some where to go. At least that's my hope. I'm thinking there are many more zombies to come, in addition to some in-fighting that we'll surely see. I'm all for the zombie killing but the show also needs to hold a broader audience. I guess in TV there has to be something more than guns and blood for the non-gun nuts. :cheers: