Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Any Dates for 2011 nationals

sfpmb

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: Seriously? Doesn't this topic come up EVERY YEAR!!!!!!!! :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Yes, it does. Of course, it wouldn't have to if dates were announced for the following year at the Nationals...

I figured this year's event would have been in September, also. In fact, I even had my vacation set for it. When were they held this year? Oh, that's right, in October. So much for trying to keep the paycheck writers happy.

It is a perennial problem. Where O' Where will the Nationals be, Oh When O' When will they be? With our vacation bids due and time running short Will the answers come soon?

The where is likely in Las Vegas, the when is TBD.

Me, I'd prefer a return to Tulsa in mid-Summer or even to Pasa, but Tulsa would be better. maybe if Rock Castle puts in a bid we can get all the way back to the East again.

Is the format likely to be the same?--First the Open / L10, then the LPR, like the past few years, or is it subject to change?

Actually last year was Open/Prod and L/L10/Rev. Not sure what the format will be for 2011. I guarantee I will ask this weekend

Thank you very much for asking.

• 1 month later...

Vacation bid is weeks away. Any word yet Chuck? Also is there anything being done to end this yearly cluster ()&$ of nationals dates and start posting them 1 to 2 years out.

Thanks for being your area director.

Keith

The IPSC World Shoot is scheduled for the beginning of October. So they would want Nationals completed prior to that and to allow time for the competitors to get over there. I have no seen any dates for Nationals but it would not be in October because of the WS.

My guess is beginning of September at the latest.

I agree that we should know these dates a year in advance.