Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2nd Annual Topton 3 man 3 gun team match

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was trying to find the windmill on GT targets website and couldn't. Any ideas on how much he sells it for? Our local club is interested in buying one of those and we are trying to find some clay target swingers. :cheers:

I was trying to find the windmill on GT targets website and couldn't. Any ideas on how much he sells it for? Our local club is interested in buying one of those and we are trying to find some clay target swingers. :cheers:

I asked him about that on Saturday. He said that the site will be updated. I'd email him or call for a much faster answer.

hello, the guys are correct, we are working on the new items for teh site now, we are going to add still images and video of the windmill in the topton match. the windmill in the match had 4 clay targets, we are working on stands with 6 and 8 targets, we should have prices in a few days. the four target windmill is in the 230.00 range, we are gonna make a couple and confirm that price. the stand at topton was almost 10' high, we can lower that if needed.

regards, karl @ GT

Hey, Yeah, the 8 sounds like fun, how about a couple different colored no shoot clay targets mixed in with the shoot targets. I think it needed to be a little faster at the topton match, it looked good at set up time but in real time it was slow.

I opened another thread in the GT dealer area for discussions on the new windmill target stand.

I talked to Dean about the Topton Team event and GT will be setting up and running a team side event at the Topton match next year. We will work on the details and post them months in advance of the event. I will talk to Dean about having a side event at the shogun match later this year. regards, karl @ GT

Hello, Yes, Dan is correct. Dean had two mini swinger with clay holders, and two Out & Back stands with clay holders. They have the same small holder for the target as the windmill, it is a little door that swings open and you insert the target and then swing the door close, no need for rubber bands. He was not able to get them in the match so they sat on the big pistol range for the duration of the event. please send me an email and I can give you details on those items. thanks, karl @ GT

email: sales@gttargets.com

Edited by Karl @ GT

Ran long? We were done by 4:30. :cheers:

People were still shooting stage five I think about 1.5-2 hours after that. :wacko::roflol:

Yeah, I know, we all heard it from down at the clubhouse parking lot... I was just teasing because I had the good fortune to start on the bottleneck (Stage 4). ;)

Hello, Yes, Dan is correct. Dean had two mini swinger with clay holders, and two Out & Back stands with clay holders. They have the same small holder for the target as the windmill, it is a little door that swings open and you insert the target and then swing the door close, no need for rubber bands. He was not able to get them in the match so they sat on the big pistol range for the duration of the event. please send me an email and I can give you details on those items. thanks, karl @ GT

email: sales@gttargets.com

The windmill target was alot of fun, good idea.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...