Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New to Enos Forums

JAFO

Hello, all. I've been shooting since my Dad first let me fire a .22 at about age 6. I primarily stuck with plinking, shooting clays with my 870, and informal trips to the range with friends. I eventually got tired of my best friend always shaming me on the handgun range <_< (although I returned the favor often on the shotgun range :P ), so I looked into some instruction. I took a few classes with Bruce Gray that got me started on my way to improvement, especially with my reloading and gun handling. Then about 2 1/2 years ago I discovered USPSA. Wow! :surprise: This stuff is fun!!

I shoot a 9mm P226 in Production and was initially classified "C", but I have floundered there ever since. This year I decided to start putting more into my favorite hobby. I know my biggest problem is consistency. I'll routinely have matches where I do extremely well in a few stages and below average on others. Along with some dryfiring, which I need to increase, I began attending some club practices when work and home life allowed. I found out about this forum from one of the other club members, Steve Cline. I've been exploring the forum and finding a lot of useful information and advice, both about shooting and reloading (I use a Dillon RL550B). I just have to remember to actually use it!! :rolleyes:

Welcome to the forums? And, I have to ask...Just what are you observing? :lol:

It seemed an appropriate forum name when I joined my first internet forum (SigForum), since I had silently observed and read for a month or two before I joined and actually took part in conversations. I still admit to observing some threads where people self-destruct. :D

Welcome to the forum. You local resource for match info is http://www.sashooter.com

Thanks, Ron. How'd you like my stage last weekend with all the movers? :devil:

Well I have to say I liked the stage and it went a lot faster than I had thought. I was thinking about 25 seconds on the stage but did it in 16 and it just seemed to suck you along as the swingers and drop turns and clam shells started activating. So nice job on that one.