Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello American Shooters

MontyMart

Hello,

My name is Monty. I have been shooting IPSC, not USPSA for over 10 years. I am new to BrianEmos but by no means a new shooter. I recently moved to the US where I run a small business. I hope to learn more about the complicated USPSA rule differences from IPSC on this site. I am also looking to make new shooting friends here. All of mine are still in South America. Look forward to this!

Your friend,

MontyG

Hello,

My name is Monty. I have been shooting IPSC, not USPSA for over 10 years. I am new to BrianEmos but by no means a new shooter. I recently moved to the US where I run a small business. I hope to learn more about the complicated USPSA rule differences from IPSC on this site. I am also looking to make new shooting friends here. All of mine are still in South America. Look forward to this!

Your friend,

MontyG

The first thing you'll have to get used to is the huge targets we use here in the US. Most of us don't even aim, we just point the gun at them as we run past.:devil:

Hello,

Your friend,

MontyG

The first thing you'll have to get used to is the huge targets we use here in the US. Most of us don't even aim, we just point the gun at them as we run past.:devil:

Nice! :devil:

Hello,

Your friend,

MontyG

Uh, maybe you need to read them first...There really isn't that much difference.

Hello,

Your friend,

MontyG

Yes, I have watched many of YouTube video of shooters like Taran Buller, Blake Migez, KC Eucebio, Travis Thomas, etc. Very big targets and very fast!