Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Need Ejector ASAP

anilson

My ejector Broke on Friday, so I need a new one asap, as I am going to nationals next week. I will have one airmailed on Monday. Question is which one will work well and take the least amount of fitting? Also seems that 9mm/38 super and 40cal all run the same ejector is that the case?

Gun is 40cal sti edge

Thanks

Adam

STI will match what you had, for the closest thing to drop in you can get. Buy two, so you have a spare.

You do want to figure out why the old one broke. If you don't prevent it from happening again, you will need that spare.

The easiest way to bust an ejector, is to over insert a mag with the slide locked back.

Edited by wide45

STI will match what you had, for the closest thing to drop in you can get. Buy two, so you have a spare.

You do want to figure out why the old one broke. If you don't prevent it from happening again, you will need that spare.

The easiest way to bust an extractor, is to over insert a mag with the slide locked back.

I think wide45 meant the easiest way to bust a EJECTOR is to over insert the mag during slide-lock. :cheers:

I get the best turn around time on orders from Brazos Custom guns. It doesn't do any good to get something shipped over night if they wait a week to send it. Every time I have ordered from Brazos its at my house two days later. I have not used the Brazos cutsom tuned Extractor, but a friend does use them and says there are the best. When I order from Dawson it takes about 7days and they are just up the road 70 miles. Shooters connect is another quck ship company. Give Bob's wife a call she handles all the orders.

Worst case scenario, call Bob at Brazos and see if he's going to be at Nationals (think he is) and he might be able to pop an ejector in it on the spot...there may be a place to test fire (I know there was last year). R,

Hello: I like the EGW ejectors since they are longer and can be tuned to fit your needs. Shooters Connection ships fast and Chuck will be shooting the nationals. Bob from Brazos is shooting the nationals as well in open. I just looked at the squad lists. Thanks, Eric

EGW is the farthest thing from drop in that you can get.

It requires a great deal of fitting to get it installed, and then must be tuned.

If you are willing to do all that, it is a great product, but clearly is not what the original poster was asking for.