Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Central Florida Section Factory Gun Classic Returns- December 2010

I am pleased to announce that the Wyoming Antelope Club in Clearwater, Florida, will be hosting the 2010 Central Florida Section Factory Gun Classic. We have moved the match to December 11th and 12th to reduce conflicts with other major matches in the South East which tend to be scheduled in October.

The format will be the same as last year-

Single Stack, Revolver, and Production Divisions

10 Stages - Shoot all the stages in one day (Saturday or Sunday)

$85 is the match fee and includes a good BBQ lunch on the day you shoot and a tee shirt

Match will be a trophy match

Juniors shoot for free

I am looking for ROs- ROs work one day and shoot the other. RO match fee is $40. Please contact me if you are interested in working the match. NROI certification is desired.

Registration is available at www.matchsignup.org

Keep an eye on www.wacactionshooting.com for match updates

Please contact me with any questions.

Charles - ckibert@yahoo.com

Edited by baa

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bummer, I'll be down there from Nov26th- Dec 6th. I would extend it and shoot the match, but we have a big vote coming at our club and I HAVE to be there on the 7th.

I'll be there (WAC) for the Friday match and maybe the Tues too.

Good luck with the match guys... wish I could be there.

EDIT: I need to send some ammo down there for that match and the Nok Down Steel match, can I ship it to one of you guys down there? PM me if possible.

JT

Edited by JThompson

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As part of the stage building crew I just got a look at the stage designs: this is going to be an awesome match!

If you don't get signed up and shoot this match you will probably not only regret it as another terrible decision on your part, but may end up developing problems shooting and performing sexually (for the rest of your life).

Go to www.matchsignup.org to save yourself the disapointment of missing this match (and perhaps other disappointments).

Round count is coming in at right about 190 rounds for the match.

We have posted a lot of match information and a stage on the WAC Action Shooting website under the 2010 Factory Gun Match section. Please check this site before the end of the week for details.

We still have a few slots open on Saturday and Sunday. Go to www.matchsignup.org to register.

See you at the match!

Edited by baa