Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA Nationals Slots

Shooter Grrl

anybody receive a welcome packet yet ??

I called Friday and wanted to know about my slot, they said they were very backed up and that no confirmations

have been sent out yet, but soon. The list is made up and I'm on it !! :D

Edited by P.Pres

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did travel alot. Many of the Hiltons charge for Internet access. I never had to pay it at a Marriott, Hyatt, and quite a few others. Some places charge $10 for the entire stay while others are $10 @ night. It is a PIA.

I think one of the reasons is the Las Vegas mentality of keep them out of the rooms (off the internet) and in the gaming area.

I did travel alot. Many of the Hiltons charge for Internet access. I never had to pay it at a Marriott, Hyatt, and quite a few others. Some places charge $10 for the entire stay while others are $10 @ night. It is a PIA.

I think one of the reasons is the Las Vegas mentality of keep them out of the rooms (off the internet) and in the gaming area.

Hmmm. All of the marriotts I have been to in the last year or so charge for access. I think this is now standard policy across the board.

Well lets define welcome packet, as maybe we arnt talking the same thing, I have paid for a slot, I got a congratulations letter and papers in the mail including a squad request form which I filled out and mailed back.

Well lets define welcome packet, as maybe we arnt talking the same thing, I have paid for a slot, I got a congratulations letter and papers in the mail including a squad request form which I filled out and mailed back.

Waiting for the packet after that one !!!!!! If there is such a thing.