Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

$10 kydex mag pouches ?

jmurch

They are essentially very similar to the popular Ready Tactical pouches that CPWSA carries. I have used ready tacticals for over a year in production and love them. Very simple and very fast.

Jeff,

I am not a member of the sigforum. Could you send me that guys email who is selling these so I can place an order.

I know, why not just join, its free. Well, I tried to register and it said that my email addy has been banned. Confused cause I have never been a member there before much less banned from any other place.

Thanks

James

Coyote4x4,

I read your thread and thought about it. Your's turned out real nice. But even at $4 each 4 would be $16 for an extra $24 I can buy them. If you were making them for $10 each I'd be sending you a M.O.

Jeff

Hi Gang,

I'm Chris, the guy making pouches over at the SigForum. If you have any questions feel free to shoot me an email; my address was posted above. I can make pouches for Beretta, Sig, 1911, M&P, and AR15's. I also can make pouches for whatever magazines you have. So if you need something that was other than what I posted, you can send me a magazines which I will return to you with your order.

Thanks!

Chris