Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA Classifier match, Caswell Ranch

Hi All,

For anyone that is going to attend this Sunday at Caswell Ranch NC, please help us by sending (email) all your info, this will help us get through sign up faster, just in case we have a lot of shooters.

Thanks,

Dean

INFO = Name, Address, USPSA Number, Div, Class, Maj/Min, etc. To caswellranch@embarqmail.com

Joe, you have been told before what were and when.

Caswell Ranch

133 Barnwell Road

Prospect Hill NC 27314

www.caswellranch.com

uh actually no I havent, your last thread I was given just a link to a websight that didnt have the info either,,, I just checked and the websight has been updated,, thats great, always cool to have another option to shoot, even if it is a bit of a drive, hope you guys do great and get to the point you are full every month.

Joe, you have been told before what were and when.

Caswell Ranch

133 Barnwell Road

Prospect Hill NC 27314

www.caswellranch.com

uh actually no I havent, your last thread I was given just a link to a websight that didnt have the info either,,, I just checked and the websight has been updated,, thats great, always cool to have another option to shoot, even if it is a bit of a drive, hope you guys do great and get to the point you are full every month.

You coming down Joe, or shootin Area 8? Good luck either way

The first match is in the books, around 50 shooters for our first one, not bad at all and a HUGE thanks to EVERY shooter that came out. I hope everyone had a good time and got the classification they wanted. The next regular match will be Sunday 12 Sept and will be a perfect compliment to Sir Walter and Pitt County here in our area. Another chance to practice up before the NC SECTION in OCT. By the way, if we did the math correct, every hat in the shooting world should be off to Dean, who might have just made GM in REVO in 4 classifier stages shot in 1 match, I'm not sure, but I don't think that has EVER happened in the history of USPSA, revo div anyway. If so, mucho congrats to Dean, and thanks for giving us a place to shoot USPSA

Yes, Thanks to everyone that came out and for R.O. support for our first USPSA match at Caswell Ranch, I hope all had a good time. The next match should be a blast with Texas Stars in play along with some interesting walls, ports etc, I'm not a big fan of using too many toys in a match so for the most part the matches will be shooter against shooter not shooter against toys. Again Thank You.

Regards,

Dean

PS Thanks John and Mel for helping pull this together.

I'm having Bev check the classifier scores again before they go in.

Not bad at all for a Classifier match. The boat stage was great. It looked like there were a lot of IDPA guys crossing over. Great job on the match Dean, and congrats on earning that GM card.