Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Snowing!

Shooter Grrl

Yeah yeah, I know, I'm not from around here :P

I couldn't decide whether to put this in Like or Hate! I love watching it snow, but dangit, we're supposed to go shooting tomorrow.

I've used up a whole roll of film in about 10 mins.

If it's still like this next week, I'll be posting in Hate - I don't do cold well :wacko:

When I saw the post I immediately expected to see it in the "what I hate" forum. Seeing it in the "What I like" forum made me curious. I'm from New England and have lived here all my life. All I can see is that I absolutely HATE the frigen snow!!! It makes things so difficult. Driving is so dangerous and it just plain sucks. Living in the cold weather is no fun at all. If my fiance and I didn't have great jobs we would get out of this area and move where the weather is nice year round. I guess it is safe to say you lived somewhere it never snowed before.

don't worry the novelty will wear off very quickly. Esp. when it takes you 2 hours to get to work and your usual commute is only 20 minutes.

Pete, I'm in Tennessee, have been here only 4 months. Prior to this, I lived in Kalibanfornia and Arizona...

It's stopped already - and the sun looks like it might even come out soon... so Lynn's right, won't be around long, so I get the best of two worlds, snow and shooting - yeeeehaw!

If my fiance and I didn't have great jobs we would get out of this area and move where the weather is nice year round.

You and your fiance are young. If you desire to live somewhere else, do it now. Pack up your chit, quit your job, and move. If you don't, chanches are 20 yrs from now you will be wishing you had. Good jobs are everywhere. :)

If my fiance and I didn't have great jobs we would get out of this area and move where the weather is nice year round.

You and your fiance are young. If you desire to live somewhere else, do it now. Pack up your chit, quit your job, and move. If you don't, chanches are 20 yrs from now you will be wishing you had. Good jobs are everywhere. :)

Pete,

John is 110% right. If you want to move, now is the time. When you get to be 38 with 3 kids, it is much harder. Trust me, I know.