Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Miami Rifle & Pistol Club-Milford Ohio

Those of you who may be looking for a little warm up before the Area 8 might want to come out and see us.

We will have five stages (as always) with a round count of 106.

http://www.miamirifle-pistol.org/

I hope to see you there.

Edited by Micah
Location added for your pleasure

Is this near South Beach?

Flexmoney, why yes it is. Are you coming out in your speedo? :roflol:

South Beach...speedo, gold chains and flip-flops.

Add in a hat cam and you got __________ ?

Who could that be?????

We had a great match with a good turnout. Thanks for coming out and having fun with us!

61 shooters ... to be exact. Pretty good turnout if you ask me. And the scores were done by 10:30PM the same day .... which is REALLY GOOD if you ask me! :rolleyes:

I like it when the scores are so close it comes down to the last stage between 2 shooters, and then when 1 shooter beats the other shooter by a mere 2 match points, but then in the Combined Overall results the scores are flipped and shooter 2 ends up coming ahead by another mere 2 match points!

...... kinda puts a smile on my face! ;)

We had a great match with a good turnout. Thanks for coming out and having fun with us!

61 shooters ... to be exact. Pretty good turnout if you ask me. And the scores were done by 10:30PM the same day .... which is REALLY GOOD if you ask me! :rolleyes:

I like it when the scores are so close it comes down to the last stage between 2 shooters, and then when 1 shooter beats the other shooter by a mere 2 match points, but then in the Combined Overall results the scores are flipped and shooter 2 ends up coming ahead by another mere 2 match points!

Sucks I missed this match.....house hunting and all! Gotta love a photo finish at the end!

Well if that someone had one less mike/procedural it would not have been so close.

Wish I could have made the match. Unfortunately family health issues prevented it.

MDA

Hey Shaun....That was a close race between us. Who is this Fritz guy anyway??? :lol:

Thanks Chris for getting the scores out so fast.

And Kevin S. was nipping at my heals big time!

Edited by dcarter

Dan,

Don't let the good natured chit chat fool you! You are firmly in my sights every match we shoot together!:cheers:

Fritz is the PITA FNG that keeps raining on my parade, that's for sure!:sight::roflol:

He's a really nice guy though.

Edited by Sarge

Dan,

Don't let the good natured chit chat fool you! You are firmly in my sights every match we shoot together!:cheers:

Fritz is the PITA FNG that keeps raining on my parade, that's for sure!:sight::roflol:

Keep on chasin and I'll keep on running!!!!

Dan,

Fritz was squaded with Bob Vogel & I at the Indiana Sectional, where I learned he (Fritz) had taken a class or two from Bob.

Which one of you 2 guys have taken a Bob Vogel class? :rolleyes:

Hey Shaun....That was a close race between us. Who is this Fritz guy anyway??? :lol:

Thanks Chris for getting the scores out so fast.

And Kevin S. was nipping at my heals big time!

There was a small change to the scores today, so check yourselves at USPSA.com.

NOTE to Dan Carter: We should talk about putting a small box for NP MIKES at the bottom of all stages that have disappearing targets. Would make my job alot easier, and would make the clipboard guys/gals understand that you need to separate the MIKES & the NP MIKES, instead of totaling them together.