Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Where to buy mags?

philg80

Hey Phil,

I would try and talk with some of your military buddies and have them bring some home from the base. That is how I got all of my beretta mags. If that doesn't work, go to the gun show and try to find some that fit your gun from the mixed mag baskets. Those are the cheapest ways to get mags. I never buy them new!

Your bud,

Jman^2

• 4 weeks later...

I noticed two suggested botach. Have you guys ordered anything from them before. Reason is I placed an order for mags from them on the August 9 and still dont have them. I emailed and called them and still havent heard anything. Anyone else ever have this problem.

If anyone buys from these guys its at your own risk. My brother has been waiting for some mags for over five weeks now without any reason from Botachtactical.

I ordered some from 44mag and they got here in under a week.

my order from Botach was good, Ive read both good and bad. Ive never heard of someone NOT getting what they ordered. Just that it took forever or they cxld the order. Communication and Customer service repots have not been good.

Velocity shooter also got my money for some mags. Almost as cheap, and got good service. :cheers:

I noticed two suggested botach. Have you guys ordered anything from them before. Reason is I placed an order for mags from them on the August 9 and still dont have them. I emailed and called them and still havent heard anything. Anyone else ever have this problem.

I had good luck with them, but sometimes they aren't the greatest at communicating from what I've heard. I've had zero problems with them, but some folks I know, and trust, did run into the communication problem. R,

I'm sorry to read you're having problems from Botach. I've read both good and bad about them on http://mp-pistol.com/boards/ but decided to try them anyway and have always had good service. In the last two years I've placed orders for mags and clothing, four or five seperate orders, and everything was delivered promptly.

From what I understand, the trick with Botach is to actually call them, verify stock, and then place your order. I got a sweet deal from them on a Magpul UBR stock at 20% off. With their 10% sale going on right now mags would be less than $18 ea. Even with $13 shipping you still come out ahead. Depends on whether you can wait for them to come back in stock.