IPHONE

Rolex

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't either. I just have Search, Mark as read, and back to top. When open in Safari there is also a line of text to get the app. This text is not there when using the IPB app. I don't seem to have the English(USA) option that is in your picture either. Perhaps different version?

Edited by kevinj308

The link to Full Version is no longer showing. It was there a while ago, cos I clicked it and my iTouch works correctly now....But now it is missing the link....Something very strange going on here. It's almost as if there are two versions of the forum, sometimes the VNC works and then it does not, sometimes the ip.board option shows and sometimes it doesn't

You just gotta love troubleshooting intermittent glitches. That is where gray hair and fair of amount of beer consumption comes from LOL. Thanks again for all the effort. :cheers:

I'm still confused by the English(USA) option that you showed in your picture. Is there an international version and a domestic version that may be getting mixed up? I don't know anything about this kind of thing, so I'm just lobbing rounds downrange.

Kevin

Upper right corner is a button that brings up log in or out messenger and new topics. Works great on my iPhone.

Doesn't work for me. However the content button in the app on my phone just worked for the first time. Showed 1000 entries since my last visit. I'm posting this from my iPhone. That's cool.

Here it is! I don't know what the h-ll I just did,

BUT the forum page is showing the proper way! Or did

Brian just send me a fix to the iphone? What ever it

was you did Brian-thank you, and all the other forum

people that helped me through this MESS-NOW how about

NO MORE NEW DOWN LOADS :blink:

Here it is! I don't know what the h-ll I just did,

BUT the forum page is showing the proper way! Or did

Brian just send me a fix to the iphone? What ever it

was you did Brian-thank you, and all the other forum

people that helped me through this MESS-NOW how about

NO MORE NEW DOWN LOADS :blink:

Yea, I wish that was a reality. I have many weeks of work into this to this point. If we don't stay up to date, it's a security risk, and we risk losing all that we've accumulated over the past 10 years. I'm not okay with that so that's why I do it. You cannot imagine the stress I was dealing with when the database connetion crashed during the upgrade. And 3 cheers to IP for fixing it! At that point, I was f*#ked.

be

Well, you have backup of the old db right? I mean you can copy it over to a secure location and if worse comes to worse you could always roll back to the last version if an upgrade blew up.

BTW iphone looks different, but better than it ever has. I now have a good size button that holds all the function I need, but there is still one problem... I can not expand the screen to make it easier to read.

I can expand the screen just fine with my iPod Touch. After hitting the 'Full Version' tag then refresh, I got the drop down menu that lets me select from the two available skins. IP.DEFAULT and IP.MOBILE

I selected the default and hit the GO button and my iTouch works the same way as it did before.

Well, you have backup of the old db right? I mean you can copy it over to a secure location and if worse comes to worse you could always roll back to the last version if an upgrade blew up.

Everything on the server is backed up every night to an offsite location. But I cannot image going through trying to bring everything back from that.

be

Everything on the server is backed up every night to an offsite location. But I cannot image going through trying to bring everything back from that.

be

Tell me about it... I've done it on an earlier version....

I can expand the screen just fine with my iPod Touch. After hitting the 'Full Version' tag then refresh, I got the drop down menu that lets me select from the two available skins. IP.DEFAULT and IP.MOBILE

I selected the default and hit the GO button and my iTouch works the same way as it did before.

Where is the 'full version' tag? I don't see it for some reason.

Nevermind: Found it in the other thread cheers.gif

GTG.

Edited by Surge