Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA pistol match at Circleville, Ohio

Hi all

Saturday August 7th is the USPSA pistol match at Circleville Ohio.

I'm still putting the final touches on the stages but they should be done tomorrow. I plan on having 5 stages and yes I probably use every wall we have......as always. :D

Come early and help with the set up if you can. Set up starts at 8:00am, Registration at 9:30 and start shooting at 10:00. WE CAN ALWAYS USE THE EXTRA HELP.

See you at the range

Jason

Saturday August 7th USPSA pistol match at Circleville

Here they are boys and girls. 5 stages, 111 rounds.

I would really appreciate it if you could help with set up. If you have a cordless drill bring it along. Set up starts at 8am,Registration at 9:30 and start shooting around 10:00.

See you there

Jason

09-02 Diamond cutter.pdf

Bad_guys Revised.DOC

Fun House.DOC

SOP.DOC

Stair case 2.DOC

I'm giving serious consideration to making this match.

What's to consider?........I know...it's if the wife will let you:)

My wife is out of town until tonight and because she got to go out for a few days I don't think she has any room to complain. My big issue is not with her but with time. I am burning a lot of my court time so she could get away for a little while. If I stay off until Sunday that means another 16 hours of court time I need to make up. It's kinda a long story but it is costing me money to take all this time.

That's messed up!

:goof::roflol:

I feel like I can say that because I have a wife that actually likes having me around.........................sometimes. : )

My wife is out of town until tonight and because she got to go out for a few days I don't think she has any room to complain. My big issue is not with her but with time. I am burning a lot of my court time so she could get away for a little while. If I stay off until Sunday that means another 16 hours of court time I need to make up. It's kinda a long story but it is costing me money to take all this time.

Well I hope you can make it Dan.

Well I hope you can make it Dan.

I'll be there.

Thanks to everyone that came out to shoot the match. Thanks guys for the kind words about the match. I know I've said it a lot but I really can't do it without all the volunteers that help with the set up. The past few matches were short on the set up help but yesterday was pretty good. As long as that continues, We will keep on designing fun and challenging stages. Hope you all had as much fun as I did. See you next month