Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hi from Canda

Tom_Swift

Just thought I'd post an introduction. I'm 19 and have my Canadian firearms license. Starting University in Vancouver this Fall. Planning on joining the Canadian Forces. Would also like to take my shooting hobby to the next level over the next year as it will eventually become part of my profession with the CF. Browsed this forum a few times before and finally took the time to sign up for an account and make use of all the knowledge on this site. My University has a no guns policy as I will be living in Residence so I'll be leaving my LMT 10.5" AR :) at home and just be taking my holsters, gear, and mags with me to shoot through some awesome friends guns who live out there. Hopefully I can save up enough to buy what I want right at the beginning of second year when I have my own place.

Thanks,

T. Swift

We're jealous of your rifle length rules over there.

Yea I heard that, and that was what prompted me for the obligatory mentioning of my SBR ownership. Our AR's are still registered but our Uppers are uncontrolled. I'll probably buy another Upper within the next couple years maybe an SR15 that's 16" so I can bring it down South. I'll be close to Washington State so I'll hopefully get a couple chances to go shooting down there.

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your progression!

Thanks for the good luck wishes I appreciate it and feel like I'm gonna need any luck I can get :)

Edited by Tom_Swift

Welcome..I think you will find a good many Canadians on this forum.

The biggest games up here are IPSC and Action Pistol matches..I think you'll be at home on this forum.

Once again welcome.

Ciao.