Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tac Pro Shooting Center Fall 3Gun

Thanx to all my friends at Tac Pro for everything they did Saturday. I enjoyed the shooting, I enjoyed your company, I enjoyed being there. I enjoyed the heat. Makes me feel alive. I love it when we get together and shoot. I don't care what the stages are. I don't care what the conditions are. Whatever the stage says I will shoot it with as much effort as I can muster and try to learn something from the experience. May we live forever and shoot together some more.

thanx again,

ira

Same Here<< :cheers::cheers: , I'm with YA Ira!!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanx to all my friends at Tac Pro for everything they did Saturday. I enjoyed the shooting, I enjoyed your company, I enjoyed being there. I enjoyed the heat. Makes me feel alive. I love it when we get together and shoot. I don't care what the stages are. I don't care what the conditions are. Whatever the stage says I will shoot it with as much effort as I can muster and try to learn something from the experience. May we live forever and shoot together some more.

thanx again,

ira

Ira,

I have always thought a lot of you Ira, but now you are my new hero! I will never again complain. (Well, I will try not to!) In a few powerful sentences you have captured the way we should all feel about shooting. Thanks for the perspective.

Cheers,

Kyle

Edited by DocMcG

thanx again,

ira

Ira,

I have always thought a lot of you Ira, but now you are my new hero! I will never again complain. (Well, I will try not to!) In a few powerful sentences you have captured the way we should all feel about shooting. Thanks for the perspective.

Cheers,

Kyle

+1. Thanks for making me feel like an even bigger a$$hole than I already am;)

Edited by jtischauser

This was the best match I have ever shot!

Well, it was my first match so I have no personal reference point, but I understand the issues pointed out. On a personal level, the things people didn't like, probably leveled the field a little for guys like me.

One thing is for sure, you sure had plenty of time to get to know the people in your squad. What I had heard is true, the people are great.

It is funny that my buddy and I won all the 223 ammo, and both of us had to borrow an AR because neither of us have one. What we have now is a great reason to get'r done.

Hope to shoot again next spring!

2010 Fall Tac Pro 3 Gun TACTICAL Match

Great video. I look forward to shooting with you sometime (maybe next spring). In the words of the Stage 2 RO (at 0:42sec on your video) "Oh crap.....He's fast"!!! That is priceless! You need to make that a ring tone or something.

Best wishes.

DC

Cheers Bro!

The Spring match isn't good for my work schedule but we will see how it pans out. We'd love to have you guys join us for some of our clubs 3 gun matches here in OKC. It's only a 3 hour drive. Here is the link to our clubs web site.

OKC Gun Club Website

I will start posting the match dates on dfwshooters.org forum and on this forum as well.

Here are some videos of the past matches we shot.

OKC Gun Club 3 Gun May 2010

OKC Gun Club 3 Gun January 2010

OKC Gun Club 3 Gun October 2009

Pretty good matches with lots of shooting and we have a 300 yard long range bay now. For $20 the are tough to beat and a great place to test your gear because we shoot a lot of rounds in our 5-6 stages.

We have also been doing some 150+ round action rifle matches lately too. Lots of fun!

OKC Gun Club Action Rifle Match

Great video. I look forward to shooting with you sometime (maybe next spring). In the words of the Stage 2 RO (at 0:42sec on your video) "Oh crap.....He's fast"!!! That is priceless! You need to make that a ring tone or something.

Best wishes.

DC

Cheers Bro!

The Spring match isn't good for my work schedule but we will see how it pans out. We'd love to have you guys join us for some of our clubs 3 gun matches here in OKC. It's only a 3 hour drive. Here is the link to our clubs web site.

OKC Gun Club Website

I will start posting the match dates on dfwshooters.org forum and on this forum as well.

Pretty good matches with lots of shooting and we have a 300 yard long range bay now. For $20 the are tough to beat and a great place to test your gear because we shoot a lot of rounds in our 5-6 stages.

We have also been doing some 150+ round action rifle matches lately too. Lots of fun!

+1 on the OKC matches. I have shot with up there a couple times and it is well worth the trip from N. Texas!

Best wishes.

DC

Cheers Bro!

OKC Gun Club Website

+1 on the OKC matches. I have shot with up there a couple times and it is well worth the trip from N. Texas!

Sounds great to me. I grew up in Oklahoma and travel there regularly. I will try to make contact if I go up there for a match. Thanks a bunch.

DC

Best wishes.

DC

Cheers Bro!

OKC Gun Club Website

Sounds great to me. I grew up in Oklahoma and travel there regularly. I will try to make contact if I go up there for a match. Thanks a bunch.

DC

Definately give me a shout if you come up.

Best wishes.

DC

Cheers Bro!

OKC Gun Club Website

DC

Definately give me a shout if you come up.

I too will have to look at the Calendar, and make a reason to come up to OKC.

My older son and his wife will be moving back from Saipan, in the spring, and they will live in OKC as she finishes her nursing degree, at SNU,,,, So I will be able to make a good reason to come up and shoot!!

Jim M ammo

Does anyone have the Match scores??????????????????????????????????

Come on Jim - it's only been 8 days; why the big rush? Posting scores for paying customers obviously isn't a priority. Just one more reason why I've shot my last match there.

Edited by Fullauto_Shooter

• 2 weeks later...

where r the scores for this match? it's been almost 3 weeks now right?

I sent Tac Pro another e-mail yesterday and they said they would contact the RO that did the results and get back to me. This is the kind of stuff that ruins a match.

Did they at least have results finished and posted at the end of the match at the range?

They had a score sheet. I wish I woudl have snapped a picture and posted it.

Yep. They passed it around. I thought it would be available a few days later, so I didn't run out the door with it! I can't complain, since I haven't called them to get it posted, but....uuhhhh...

• 2 weeks later...