Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Friday rant

boz1911

Come home after shooting practice, running the tractor, polesawing, and weedeating to no f-ing water to shower with. Oh, and it's 93 degrees with high humidity. The water department is digging a hole up the street. I hope they get it fixed in a hurry, I'm getting grumpyangry.gif

Hello: Setup a time to get the batteries replaced in my used truck. Waited 1 hour for the guy to show up with my 2 boys in tow. Went to lunch and came back and the new batteries where installed but they did not clamp them down. One clamp was missing and the other loose. The owner of the used car place tells me to go to the battery place and get them to install a clamp. Drove there and they did it. I also installed a new battery before all this happened and told the used car place owner I wanted to keep it. You guessed it the battery guy has it. I phone back and tell the used car guy to get my new battery. We will see if that happens. After all it only took 5 hours and lots of frustration. If you want a place not to buy a truck from I can E-mail you his name and number. I am drinking a cold beer right now so life is good. I do have running water I think-------yes it still works :roflol: Good thing I get to go shooting tomorrow and Sunday. Thanks, Eric

UPS deciding they dont ship ammo anymore... After I got it sold, received payment, packaged it up, and took off work to get there.

Anything to back that up? I've looked all over the UPS site and other sites and couldn't find anything.