Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glockworx & Vanek Trigger Kits

esskay

The adjustments are internal with no visiable modification. It looks like a factory trigger, I had one in my G34 a few years ago and loved it. I have another one on order but they are on back order waiting on the Jager strikers.

You can use a lighter striker spring which will lighten up your trigger pull. The Jager striker is extended to help or eliminate light strikes which could happen with a factory striker and light spring. It's awesome I had one and never had a light strike with any kind of ammo.

• 5 months later...

Just to pile on, but I installed a Vanek Classic in my G17 15 minutes ago. I am grinning ear-to-ear! I think my G17 G4 had the worst trigger of any Glock I have handled, it was terrible. Now, it is fantastic! I ordered it Saturday morning and got it this morning via USPS regular Priority mail - talk about fast shipping! I cant waitt o get some rounds through it, waiting ina new front ight to mate to the Warren rear I installed from CPWSA. I haven't tried a Glockworx, but the Vanek has me sold so far!!

I can say, now that I've gotten my Glockworx Fulcrum Trigger, it is well worth the price! I haven't even begun to adjust the over and pre travel screws, and it is still a huge step up from any other Glock trigger I have felt. I handled an SJC custom open Glock the other day with SJC's trigger job, and I prefer the Glockworx trigger. Just my 2 cents.

Installed the Zev Standard Deluxe kit in my well worn Gen2 G22 Production gun last night and the difference, at least in dry fire, is night and day. I had polished the hell out of the stock parts, replaced the connector and all the springs and the pull was light but still long and mushy. I tried a guys Gen 2 G17 at practice and his trigger was not as mushy as mine but the pull was still the usual Glock long pull. The pull on my gun is now short, just a little bit of take up, and the break is a lot more crisp. I'll be field testing it tomorrow night at practice, have to remember to bring the old parts, punch, and 3# spring with me just in case things need tweaking. I'll try to remember to report back my impressions after some live fire.

How do you insure the safety's are not disengaged when you remove the pre-travel from the Glock-worx set triggers? Everyone I've ever seen the trigger bar nose was engaging the striker safety (you can look in nag well and see it) and the trigger bar sear had preloaded the striker on the striker spring enough to ignite a primer (you can see it with an armorers back plate).

I messed with set triggers a few years ago and gave up on them because I'd see them fire when the slide went forward during a reload and when dropped from chest level. I'd tried set screws in an aluminum trigger and in the trigger housing both failed. Is there a safe way?

i just installed the glockworx fulcrum trigger in my g22 and i am not impressed. the reset is the exact same as stock trigger. also the trigger itself is very rough feeling, almost like the trigger is to wide for the frame. Has anyone ran into this problem. i love the rest of my glockworx stuff so im surprised that this trigger is a let down