Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

East Alabama Gun Club - 2d Anniversary Match

Things are looking good. We are still working on the raffle prizes, but we have stuff from CPWSA, Brian Enos, TechWear, Uniqtek, Shooters of Columbus, Freedom Gun Works, Bayou Bullets, and Montana Gold Bullets - with others to come.

We will have cold drinks and snack for sale, and plan to have a covered cooling area with fans.

Come and Play.

Mark

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be a great match, come on out!

Are you going to be there?

I'm planning on it. I may not have shot for the past year, but I'll have fun anyway. I got a new Glock since my other has been put to good use. :)

Welcome Home Soldier! I look forward to shooting with you again! B)

This will be a great match, come on out!

Are you going to be there?

I'm planning on it. I may not have shot for the past year, but I'll have fun anyway. I got a new Glock since my other has been put to good use. smile.gif

Good use, indeed!

I'm looking forward to seeing you!

smile.gif

Mikey and I will be there. We are having a tactical shotgun match at TriState Gun Club in Dothan, AL on Saturday, then driving to Phenix for the big anniversary pistol match.

After shooting shotgun all day, pistol shouldn't have much recoil at all, right?

Just stopped by one of our match sponsors, and they were good enough to give us a Lanber 2532 12ga pump shotgun (Spanish made) as one of the Raffle Prizes. It is a fine looking gun, and several of the folks there at the gun shop when I picked it up said that they have one, and love them.

Lanber Shotguns

2532small.png

Mark

Edited by Mark K

Match Announcement Change: I screwed up and picked a classifier that will not fit in the shooting bay we had it planned for. Instead we will us CM09-07.

Sorry to all the grandbaggers that have been practicing the other one. :devil:

Mark K

TSCR is going to own the Open Division tomorrow!

:sight:

I'd give you all some competition but my blaster is at FGW going from 38 to 9. :P

I'll still be there tomorrow shooting the Beretta - see all of you there!

Edited by DyNo!

TSCR is going to own the Open Division tomorrow!

:sight:

I guess I better stay home then........When did you add some new TSCR open shooters on the squad, do tell us who they are :roflol:

Which part are you going to own, the bottom or middle half :sight:

Edited by DrawandDuck

Really hate that work is going to hinder me from attending because I really would like to see TSCR's open shooters "owning" a part of open division. Someone please get some video!!

WORK!

In my book, that's a 4 letter word. :angry2: