Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

ESR Moonclip holders

DWFAN

I like the Cal Comps, new ones don't have to be modified, they changed the inside from round plastic with fins to a turned Alumimum bullet shaped insert. It sticks up over the Moon and is IDPA legal.

Boats

Here it shows those are for 7 and 8 shot moons..

http://www.demooner.com/prodtype.asp?cookiecheck=yes&PT_ID=28&strPageHistory=cat

Do I need to look somewhere else for the new style? I see the IDPA compliant pack of inserts.

The ones with the plain post that are made for the 7 shot works just fine for a 625 and are IDPA compliant without doing anything.

Ive read through some older posts, are the Ready Tactical or modified California comp works Shoot a Moon holder still the best choices out there for IDPA legal Moon clip holders ?

The best moon clip holder is made by www.4wheelguns.com.

It is IDPA legal...and it won the carolina cup..

Bob Perdue just designed this holder and you better order now!!

Also be aware of copy cats.. Bob makes the best one..

Gary Cuttitta

post-6608-127799367779_thumb.jpg

Ive read through some older posts, are the Ready Tactical or modified California comp works Shoot a Moon holder still the best choices out there for IDPA legal Moon clip holders ?

Gary Cuttitta

I thought he had one, but looked on the website and couldnt find it (still cant).. :wacko:

Edited by DWFAN

Gary Cuttitta

Look here.

Gary Cuttitta

I thought he had one, but looked on the website and couldnt find it (still cant).. :wacko:

They are on the web site here.

Got some from Bob on Friday, and now only have 1 left, everyone that shoots ESR, grabbed them up, these ARE THE BEST, if you shoot IDPA ESR get some, if you shoot USPSA revo, get the 4 post, they are the best and Bob's a stand up guy, just think about it, an American, making something in America, to be sold to and used by Americans, in America, seeing a trend starting to develope ?

• 3 weeks later...

Moon clip all the way.......... The fastest. 5" 627 45 acp

When I started to shoot my 646 in IDPA, Backwoods leather of Portsmouth VA made these in .45, not alot out there for .40, I left him a couple loaded moon clips and he made me this one. He added a strap for carry or no strap for match uses. The center screw is a tension device, the loading is a bit different but as it is the only one I ever used I didnt have to relearn anything, Your middle finger goes to the center hole of the clip and slide it up and grab.

post-6917-128057451925_thumb.jpg