Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

... Goodreader which allows you to store many different file types (including pdf) to the filesystem which you can then access at any time. I think the free version allows you to store 5 files....the pay-for version is unlimited.

iBooks is free, too, and lets you manage your publications through iTunes just like your music or videos. If the apple-branded app will do what I want, I prefer that.

Once again the fruit company releases a product that is more about design than functionality. I seen one blogger that put together a collage of about 20 different Apple promotional photos of the phone...every single one of them had it being held "the wrong way".

It's INSANE though that they are making people (who doesn't know any better) pay $30 for a phone condom to fix their mistake.

Had this been any other phone manufacturer, the media would be on it like stink on a boot trying to put them out of business.

Nice one

I think I'm going to get a droid in the near future even though it looks like verizon will be offering them this winter according to some reports that all parties declined to comment on.