Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Rifle mfgs.

KentG

Other than JP who makes ready for 3 gun rifles? I have looked at the DPMS and the SCAR is too expensive I think for what you get. Planning on making a order this week to replace a JP that got away and Id like to know who else makes them. Is Gator still around??

Well J.P. and Firebird come to mind, Also a new company by the name of Loki Weapon Systems....who will basically make it anyway you want. D.P.M.S. also is supposed to be making a match ready rifle. KurtM

That DPMS 3G1 is pretty nice and affordable right out of the box. I had a Firebird Precision upper as well that shot like a champ but it cost close to what a JP cost. That new STI rifle has a comp, good trigger and nice handguard as well. It's pretty similar to the DPMS actually.

Edited by jtischauser

I just got a quote from JP for an 18" with CTR stock, Magpull grip and recoil eliminator built on my lower.

Good price and Im going to have to sleep on it. I also have a quote pending for the DPMS. I checked shootersconnection and the Firebird listed isnt what I really am looking for and the STIs seem pretty good for the price.

Noveske Rifleworks is releasing their own 3 gun barrel and upper in the next month. They worked with Rob Romero and I for the final specs. Its going to be light and like all Noveske barrels, amazingly accurate.

Noveske Rifleworks is releasing their own 3 gun barrel and upper in the next month. They worked with Rob Romero and I for the final specs. Its going to be light and like all Noveske barrels, amazingly accurate.

Nice avitar. I have a flamming hog on my Colt 6933 and it WORKS! Little pricey but worth it.

Noveske is top shelf. I definately want one of these new uppers.

Pat

http://www.rockriverarms.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_id=457

Rock River has a 16 or 20 in gun with alot of 3 gun friendly features

$1200 ish

flat top gas block, cool stock, match trigger, mag pul biggie trigger guard

my experience with RRA guns and barrels is that they are very accurate

this one is set up as a varmint rifle but it probably could be called a 3 gun rifle as well

I think they are running a free scope mount deal on these currently

Based on what I have seen of Rob's rifle, this one is at very least worth waithing on. What Noveske is producing is very solid.