Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Special classifier matches

• 2 weeks later...

In theory, we will be holding one at central jersey to see how bad the SNAFU with range reconstruction screwed us and to give all our stage designers a chance to see what they have to work with before we ask them to deliver anything. 

In theory, we will be holding one at central jersey to see how bad the SNAFU with range reconstruction screwed us and to give all our stage designers a chance to see what they have to work with before we ask them to deliver anything. 

Does this mean CJ is opening back up? If so, when?

Mike

Nope. Make a few suggestions.

I really like Paper Poppers and Bang & Clang. Table stakes was fun too.

Maybe the normal El Prez. I've shot Nuevo El Prez twice and there's too much white and black surrounding the brown. :blush:

Well the forecast for July 4 right now says 100 degrees. :wacko:

Not so sure I'm going to drive 4 hours for a 100 degree day . . . someone tell me straight up, how bad is the humidity in VA in July?

It will be shirt wringing wet. Either you want to shoot or you don't :)

Correct. Its gonna be hot like its July 4th. I'd expect it to be just like summer time....

But its still 11 days out. The forecast is likely to change at least 10x before the 4th.

When we shot VA/Md Sectional a couple of years back it was 102 degrees when we started shooting at 1 p.m. It was hotter than :devil: My wife suffered from heat exhaustion and literally had to have ice put on her to start feeling better. Dring plenty of water and sports drinks BEFORE you think you need them.