Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Special classifier matches

Normally the cost is $20. Round count should be approx. 100 - 150. As a classifier match I would expect less.

All the special classifier matches I have attended have been $25. I believe this is to cover the extra cost the club incurs by sending in extra classifier scores to USPSA.

Steve is right. The cost is $20.

Round count is at 110. 30 and a 32 round field course. All 4 classifiers are 12 hits each. Some with steel.

Glad I saw this post. I was planning on 6 classifiers so I was only going to run 3 mag pouches (shooting production)

I'm not in any position to tell you what to do... but in my opinion you should setup your gear and then go to the line the EXACT same way every time. What if you flub a reload or two or accidentally button out a mag on recoil? Or get a death jam?

Always be prepared. Stuff goes wrong fast.

I'm not in any position to tell you what to do... but in my opinion you should setup your gear and then go to the line the EXACT same way every time. What if you flub a reload or two or accidentally button out a mag on recoil? Or get a death jam?

Always be prepared. Stuff goes wrong fast.

I normally shoot limited, so I always run 3 mags on the belt, one in the gun. I just put my pouches vertical and moved them back and voila, production belt. I'll slap two more on the belt for the match. :devil:

One more question. I am returning from paris on the 3rd and my wife and I are driving up that day.

Can someone give me directions along with the address of the range so I'm not just driving in circles.

Thank you,

Directions:

Exit 126 Rt 1 south go about 1 mile

Left onto 17S go about 3 or 4 miles

Left onto Benchmark Road (you'll cross an overpass over RR tracks right

before the turn)

Right immediately prior to the soccer field at gravel road. Straight back

from there.

GPS coordinates to the range driveway on Benchmark Road are:

N38 13.683 W77 26.540 or N38.22805 W77.44233 or N38 13 41.0 W77 26 32.4

depending on the format that your GPS unit will accept.