Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

something close to me?

You can go to www.uspsa.org & scroll down to "club finder". Put your zip code in the box, it will bring up clubs near you. Check them out to find what works for you. They usually put the miles from your zip to the club address which is NOT necessarily the range addy. Usually it is the club contact addy. If you don't find what you want, you can go to "advanced" club finder & get specific.

MLM

Have you checked out the USPSA website? USPSA

Bottom right of main page you can put in a zip or State code and it will list all the clubs. Most have websites you can link directly to that will give you all of their info ( directions, match schedules, etc ).

sorry..MLM beat me to it while i was editing my post.

Edited by CZinSC

Check out Benchrest Pistol Club and Arnold Rifle and pistol club. Both near ST Louis but should be with in your 4 hour window. Also, there is a club in Rolla, MO. Not sure of the name though.

Edited by Codycoyote

the range at rollA is called C.O.P.S. ...central ozark practical shooters.

the arnold rifle and pistol club is actually in barnhart missouri. just doing a quick google maps search, it would be a 151 mile drive for you....or about 2 hours and 41 minutes.

steel plate matches at arnold on the first and third saturday's. match fee is only a buck. uspsa matches are on the fourth Sunday. match fee is just 5 dollars. but there is a catch...after your third match out there of any type you have to join arnold gun club to shoot any more matches out there.

benchrest is in wright city. I think the match fee is 18 dollars. the uspsa matches are held on the second Saturday.

I think there is a club/range in or near jefferson city, but I am not sure when they shoot.