Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New from the Heart of Dixie

TimMTP

Signing in from Bama here.

New to the game and I'll be shooting my first 3 gun (or anything practical/tactical for that matter) tomorrow. It was getting close, picked up my last mag and mag holster on the way home today.

I chose an M&P 45, M&P 15T, and FN SLP MKI for my tools. We'll see what they and this old dude newb can do tomorrow.

Tim

Signing in from Bama here.

New to the game and I'll be shooting my first 3 gun (or anything practical/tactical for that matter) tomorrow. It was getting close, picked up my last mag and mag holster on the way home today.

I chose an M&P 45, M&P 15T, and FN SLP MKI for my tools. We'll see what they and this old dude newb can do tomorrow.

Tim

Welcome to the forums

:cheers:

Flyin

ROLL TIDE!!!

The match went pretty well. I had a couple of FTF issues but I actually expected that since all of the guns are new and aren't properly broken in yet. The most frustrating one happened on the last stage. I was actually smoking it through the carbine and shotgun portion. All I had left was the 5 pistol targets. Just as I drew, they called a cease fire. Of course I had to start all over and had 2 FTFs. I think these were actually caused by a failing magazine on the carbine.

All in all it was a great, fun, learning experience. I'm sure I have many more of these events in my future.

Sorry to hear about your love of the Crimson Tide but we'll try to accept you anyway.

Glad to hear your match was fun. Keep it up. All of practical shooting can be very rewarding.

FTF's!? what are those? new to the lingo!...

Could be failure to feed or failure to fire (the first is more common).

Similar ambiguity with FTE...could be failure to extract or failure to eject.

Edited by High Lord Gomer

ROLL TIDE!!!

The match went pretty well. I had a couple of FTF issues but I actually expected that since all of the guns are new and aren't properly broken in yet. The most frustrating one happened on the last stage. I was actually smoking it through the carbine and shotgun portion. All I had left was the 5 pistol targets. Just as I drew, they called a cease fire. Of course I had to start all over and had 2 FTFs. I think these were actually caused by a failing magazine on the carbine.

All in all it was a great, fun, learning experience. I'm sure I have many more of these events in my future.

Glad you had a good time! Keep shooting! But, when addressing the forum,you should start with.......

Go Gators!

Edited by GrumpyOne