Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from the Bay Area

notagolf

Good Evening,

Well i would like to introduce myself. My name is Mark B i live in CA. I was in the Marines fo 4.5 years sercing a good amount of time in the sand. I have been into shooting for over ten years but have never competed. I shoot a Glock with everything done to it a self built ar that is now out of service due a dremel mishap and a old moss shot gun.

I am looking forward to getting into competing soon.

Mark B.

Notagolf@yahoo.com

Good Evening,

Well i would like to introduce myself. My name is Mark B i live in CA. I was in the Marines fo 4.5 years sercing a good amount of time in the sand. I have been into shooting for over ten years but have never competed. I shoot a Glock with everything done to it a self built ar that is now out of service due a dremel mishap and a old moss shot gun.

I am looking forward to getting into competing soon.

Mark B.

Notagolf@yahoo.com

Welcome to the forums Mark. Gotta watch the dremel :roflol:

Flyin

Hi Mark,

First thank you for your service. Living the the SF Bay Area you're in a good place for competition shooting. The Richmond Rod and Gun Club has a very active Action pistol club www.richmondhotshots.com with 2 USPSA matches per month plus a few ICORE, 3-gun, IDPA and Rimfire matches thrown in on the off weekends. Many of the club regulars are GM level shooters so there's lots of experience to learn from. The club has action pistol practice every Saturday from 9:30 to 1:30 and there are orientation classes regurally. We are having a rifle/shotgun match this weekend May 23rd, you should come out and take a look. Outside of Richmond are the Concord club, Sacramento, Yolo and TASC clubs so there is lots of sompetition to be had in the area.

See you on the range.

Todd

Welcome

As Todd said you are now living in a very active shooting community. Within 120 miles of San francisco you can go to pretty much a match almost every Saturday and Sunday, counting IDPA, USPSA and Steel Challenge.

Depending where you are you should be close to any one of them.

sacramento area

east bay

see you soon

Mark is my cousin, and it would be greatly appreciated if some of you CA guys could get him out to a match and let him see it first hand.

We can do that........!!!!

There's alot of us from the Richmond club that are BE forum members (about 20). Most of us serve as club level RO's on practice Saturdays. Show up and introduce your self....Great club/people/atmosphere....

Dan

Thank you dan and Thanks Vince. I am very excited to try my hand at the sport. When is the next saturday you guys are practicing or having a comp?

There is a rifle/shotgun match tomorrow 5/23, shooting should start about 9:30. Myself, Dan, Vince and Dave (Berkim) will be there. Saturday practice is EVERY Saturday rain or shine.

Edited by TMC