Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

POV Shotgun loading

No that is waaayyyy different to the way Kurt teaches it. It also looks faster on camera, I also think it beats the way Kurt told me to do it.

I am switching ! ;)

I am changing too. I was also told part of Keith's training is a half dozen glazed donuts every mourning. Looks good Keith :mellow:

No that is waaayyyy different to the way Kurt teaches it. It also looks faster on camera, I also think it beats the way Kurt told me to do it.

I am switching ! ;)

I am changing too. I was also told part of Keith's training is a half dozen glazed donuts every mourning. Looks good Keith :mellow:

I bet Keith could load 7 and make it look like 8 way under 6.16 easily!

Edited by jtischauser

Keith, without the shogun in view it looks like you're so close the garage door you won't have room to extend your arm let along put the gun out there. Weird perspective with that camera.

Yeah, I agree the IKAM is not the best quality or view. I have tired to shoot some live fire at the range but need to wear the glasses at a real weird angle to get the right view of the loading. I'm going to try another camera to get better quality video. If anyone has any other shotgun loads/skills they would like to see let me know.

Like Jesse said, that is sick. What is your procedure for loading an empty chamber from your two-pack on the side? Just curious if you do something different. But then, you probably never go dry either. :bow:

Edited by assaulter

Yeah, I agree the IKAM is not the best quality or view. I have tired to shoot some live fire at the range but need to wear the glasses at a real weird angle to get the right view of the loading. I'm going to try another camera to get better quality video. If anyone has any other shotgun loads/skills they would like to see let me know.

It could be helpful to show a closeup side view from the left side and right side while you are loading. Also, a shot of how you grab the shells out of the caddy may enlighten us. :D